|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
2. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
(a) General Goebbels.
(b) General Franco.
(c) General Castro.
(d) General Mussolini.
3. What does Orwell say he is surprised to feel when the Fascist infantry attacks?
4. Where is Orwell transferred to in Chapter 3?
(a) Monte Rego.
(b) Monte Oscuro.
(c) Monte Toto.
(d) Monte Carlo.
5. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
(a) Green and yellow.
(b) Orange and white.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Red and white.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does most of the Fascists' ammunition stay unexploded?
2. Other than wine what other luxury do the soldiers have plenty of?
3. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
4. What confuses Orwell about the Spanish language in Barcelona?
5. What is the name of the newspaper the Fascists drop?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)