|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
(a) The defeat of the Nazis.
(b) The fall of Mblaga.
(c) The defeat of the Russians.
(d) The Polish invasion.
2. Who does Orwell describe as a tough looking youth of 26?
(a) A popular army member.
(b) An Italian millitiaman.
(c) A German soldier.
(d) A paratrooper.
3. What does the militia attack in late March?
4. What language does Orwell say he speaks badly?
5. Where is Orwell sent to at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
2. Which of the following flags do the Nationalists fly?
3. What kind of drink do the soldiers have plenty of?
4. Which of the following groups supports General Franco?
5. What does Orwell say he originally came to Spain to do?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)