|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Orwell's patrols difficult?
(a) The muddy terrain.
(b) The steep terrain.
(c) The overhead bombs.
(d) The stormy weather.
2. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
(c) Machine guns.
3. What does Orwell say the Anarchists scrawled in every wall in Catalonia?
(a) A British flag.
(b) A hammer and sickle.
(c) A swasticker.
(d) A Spanish flag.
4. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
5. What do the soldiers think caused the downfall of Mblaga?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
2. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
3. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
4. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
5. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)