|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orwell say was being systematically destroyed in Catalonia?
(a) Government buildings.
2. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
3. What do people start saying instead of Buenos dias?
4. Who does Orwell say was in control of Catalonia when he arrived?
(a) The Capitalists.
(b) The Anarchists.
(c) The Fascists.
(d) The Communists.
5. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Popular Army.
(b) The Red Army.
(c) The POUM Army.
(d) The Militia Army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on top of each hilltop?
2. Why were the streets of Catalonia dimly lit at night?
3. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
4. What unit does Orwell's English paper allow him to join?
5. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)