|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What duty are the soldiers on the hilltop assigned?
(a) Propaganda duty.
(b) Gunner duty.
(c) Cooking duty.
(d) Drinks duty.
2. What does the Heraldo de Aragun contain information about?
(a) The fall of Mblaga.
(b) The defeat of the Russians.
(c) The Polish invasion.
(d) The defeat of the Nazis.
3. What language does Orwell say he speaks badly?
4. Who does Orwell say was in control of Catalonia when he arrived?
(a) The Anarchists.
(b) The Fascists.
(c) The Capitalists.
(d) The Communists.
5. Where does Orwell's POUM unit travel to from Sietamo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
2. What color did the Anarchists paint the trams and taxis?
3. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
4. What are officers regarded as in the militia?
5. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)