|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
(a) The Capitalists.
(b) The Communists.
(c) The Nationalists.
(d) The Fascists.
2. What two languages can Kopp speak?
(a) Spanish and English.
(b) Italian and French.
(c) English and French.
(d) Spanish and German.
3. What kind of weapon does Orwell manage to procure from the black market?
(a) An axe.
(b) A rifle.
(c) An automatic pistol.
(d) A machine gun.
4. Who leads Orwell against the the Fascist lines?
(a) Jacques Wren.
(b) Horace Potts.
(c) Torre Fabian.
(d) Georges Kopp.
5. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following flags do the Republicans fly?
2. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
3. What kind of insect rises from the ground?
4. What do the troops have to cut through to get to the enemy lines?
5. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)