|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon are Orwell and his troops supplied with?
(a) Mustard gas.
(b) Hand grenades.
(c) Machine guns.
2. What city does Orwell arrive in on April 26?
3. Which group in Barcelona does Orwell say can get almost anything?
(a) The military.
(b) The rich.
(c) The peasants.
(d) The government officials.
4. Why do people prefer the Popular Army to the militia?
(a) It is structured.
(b) It has better weapons.
(c) It has a goal.
(d) It has better living conditions.
5. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
Short Answer Questions
1. Onto what kind of animal do the soldiers pack the water?
2. What form of transport does Orwell's unit take to Barbastro?
3. Which group do the propaganda channels put down?
4. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
5. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)