|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leads Orwell against the the Fascist lines?
(a) Jacques Wren.
(b) Torre Fabian.
(c) Horace Potts.
(d) Georges Kopp.
2. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
3. Where does Orwell's unit march to?
4. Members of which army does Orwell say swagger around Barcelona?
(a) The Fascist Army.
(b) The German Army.
(c) The Militia.
(d) The Popular Army.
5. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
(a) The Mafia Wars.
(b) The One Hundred Years War.
(c) World War One.
(d) The Boer War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell say the Popular Army is forcing people to do?
2. What two languages can Kopp speak?
3. What do the peasants start doing in Spring?
4. What is the weather like as Orwell and his men leave to attack Fascist lines?
5. What weapon are Orwell and his troops supplied with?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)