|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
(a) General Goebbels.
(b) General Mussolini.
(c) General Castro.
(d) General Franco.
2. What do the peasants start doing in Spring?
(b) Crop planting.
(c) Tree planting.
(d) Opening markets.
3. What does Orwell say a fat man eats while children beg for bread?
(a) A duck.
(d) A quail.
4. What kind of weapons is the militia issued?
(a) Machine guns.
5. What city do the anarchists attack in June?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the troops have to cut through to get to the enemy lines?
2. Where will Orwell be fighting if he is transferred to the International Column?
3. To what city has Orwell's wife moved?
4. Members of which army does Orwell say swagger around Barcelona?
5. Who does the militia fight in Zaragoza?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)