|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Orwell say pistols are almost unobtainable?
(b) The enemy line.
(c) The frontline.
2. Members of which army does Orwell say swagger around Barcelona?
(a) The Militia.
(b) The Popular Army.
(c) The Fascist Army.
(d) The German Army.
3. Where does the militia march to after getting armed?
4. Why does most of the Fascists' ammunition stay unexploded?
(a) It is not thrown with enough force.
(b) It is too cold.
(c) It is too old.
(d) It is badly made.
5. What kind of weapon does Orwell manage to procure from the black market?
(a) A rifle.
(b) An automatic pistol.
(c) An axe.
(d) A machine gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell say the Popular Army is forcing people to do?
2. Which city in Spain do people say is still revolutionary?
3. Where is the hospital Orwell is sent to?
4. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
5. To what city has Orwell's wife moved?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)