|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the militia attack in late March?
2. What is the name of the army unit that arrives on the Aragon in June, 1937?
(a) The Popular Army.
(b) The Red Army.
(c) The POUM Army.
(d) The Militia Army.
3. What war are the front lines in Zaragoza reminiscent of?
(a) The One Hundred Years War.
(b) The Mafia Wars.
(c) The Boer War.
(d) World War One.
4. Where was POUM based?
5. Who leads Orwell against the the Fascist lines?
(a) Jacques Wren.
(b) Torre Fabian.
(c) Horace Potts.
(d) Georges Kopp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orwell's wife frequently mail him?
2. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
3. What two languages can Kopp speak?
4. To what city has Orwell's wife moved?
5. What unit does Orwell want to be transferred to?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)