|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orwell say he has been isolated from for 115 days?
(a) A bed.
2. What form of transport does Orwell's unit take to Barbastro?
(a) A car.
(b) A bus.
(c) A taxi.
(d) A bicycle.
3. Which of the following groups supports General Franco?
(a) The militia.
(b) The British government.
(c) The Jewish rabbis.
(d) The Catholic Church.
4. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
5. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
(a) Throw them back.
(b) Use them to keep warm.
(c) Send them home.
(d) Use them for furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what city do the Assault Guards arrive?
2. What kind of rodent do the soldiers begin to see everywhere?
3. What city does Orwell arrive in on April 26?
4. Where does Orwell's unit march to?
5. What neighborhoods did CNT-FAI and POUM hold?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)