|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Barcelona now changed?
(a) It is more violent.
(b) It is occupied by the fascists.
(c) It is non-revolutionary.
(d) It is peaceful.
2. What city do the anarchists attack in June?
3. Where was POUM based?
4. Who heads the national Spanish government?
(a) Seve Cristanio Jambini.
(b) Jose Rocca Payno.
(c) Francisco Largo Caballero.
(d) Carlos Torres Alonso.
5. What city does Orwell arrive in on April 26?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
2. Which country supplies arms to the Republicans?
3. Which of the following is not Anarchist?
4. Who does the government's heavily armed police force exclude?
5. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)