|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Republicans do with the Fascists' unexploded bombs?
(a) Use them for furniture.
(b) Throw them back.
(c) Use them to keep warm.
(d) Send them home.
2. How has Barcelona now changed?
(a) It is non-revolutionary.
(b) It is more violent.
(c) It is occupied by the fascists.
(d) It is peaceful.
3. Where does Orwell's unit march to?
4. Whose political ideology did the POUM follow?
5. Which of the following is not Anarchist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who heads the national Spanish government?
2. Who is the leader of the nationalists?
3. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
4. Which of the following groups supports General Franco?
5. What are the Popular Army officers armed with?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)