|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What form of transport does Orwell's unit take to Barbastro?
(a) A bus.
(b) A car.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) A taxi.
2. What does the Spanish government take over in May?
(a) The military barracks.
(b) The telephone exchange.
(c) The central police barracks.
(d) The post office.
3. What city do the anarchists attack in June?
4. Which group publicly distanced itself from The Friends of Durruti's poster?
5. Why does most of the Fascists' ammunition stay unexploded?
(a) It is badly made.
(b) It is not thrown with enough force.
(c) It is too old.
(d) It is too cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orwell's unit march to?
2. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
3. Members of which army does Orwell say swagger around Barcelona?
4. How has Barcelona now changed?
5. What does the militia attack in late March?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)