|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a Spanish political party?
2. What does Orwell say has ended in defeat?
(a) The social revolution.
(b) The fight against Communism.
(c) The Upper class revolution.
(d) The fight against Fascism.
3. Who does the government's heavily armed police force exclude?
(c) Fascist officers.
(d) Trade union members.
4. What city does Orwell arrive in on April 26?
5. What kind of insect rises from the ground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Popular Army officers armed with?
2. What happens on April 25, 1937?
3. Which group publicly distanced itself from The Friends of Durruti's poster?
4. What city does Orwell say houses the Spanish national government?
5. Which Spanish political party was under Communist control?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)