|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Gospel writer believed Jesus to be an aristocrat?
2. Reportedly, a missing piece of the Bible including a different version of the healing of what person?
(d) Mary Magdalene.
3. What is "Sol Invictus?"
(a) Invincible Sun.
(b) Invitation from the Son.
(c) Soul Evolution.
(d) Son of the Victorious.
4. Which of the following is not a point of contention in the Gospels?
(a) Jesus' last words.
(b) Timing of the Crucifixion.
(c) Jesus' mother's name.
(d) Jesus' birthplace.
5. What powerful figure may have been a Heretic follower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not associated with the Holy Grail?
2. Who supposedly held the cup while it was being filled?
3. The Merovingians were reputed to be able to perform what task?
4. What artist painted the animal?
5. With what court was Chretien de Troyes related?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which author produced one of the first genuine Grail romances? When was it produced?
2. Explain some of von Eschenbach's theories on the Grail.
3. What was one of the most important reasons Jesus' life was edited in the scriptures?
4. Who was King Belus? What was his relationship to the Benjamites?
5. Explain some of the items that were found in Childric I's tomb.
6. Who was Mani? What part did Mani play in the religious arena?
7. Which two tribes were dominant in Israel? What was their relationship to each other?
8. Why was the involvement of Pontius Pilate questionable?
9. Briefly describe the origin of the Merovingian dynasty.
10. What were the early references to the Holy Grail and how did they differ from later theories?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)