|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was an important letter discovered in a monastery?
2. Reportedly, a missing piece of the Bible including a different version of the healing of what person?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
3. What poem is credited to de Troyes?
(a) The Fisher King.
4. What king is thought to have traveled the same way?
5. What people did the Merovingians rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. What two men were credited with the founding of the Priory of Scion?
2. Schidlof was reported to be a member of which organization?
3. What group actively protested Roman rule?
4. What were the names of the two halves of Palestine?
5. In what century was the Grail believed to be a cup?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the Benjamites after the war with the Levite?
2. Which author produced one of the first genuine Grail romances? When was it produced?
3. Explain some of the items that were found in Childric I's tomb.
4. Who was Abbe Ducaud-Bourget? What was the Abbe's relationship to the Pope?
5. Name some of the guidelines of crucifixion that were not followed in the crucifixion of Jesus.
6. Explain the evolution of the Holy Grail in the 15th century.
7. Who was Mani? What part did Mani play in the religious arena?
8. Which two tribes were dominant in Israel? What was their relationship to each other?
9. Who was King Belus? What was his relationship to the Benjamites?
10. Why was the involvement of Pontius Pilate questionable?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)