|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the authors, what is true date of Jesus' birthday?
(a) September 21.
(b) July 14.
(c) December 13.
(d) January 6.
2. During what time period did the Merovingians dominate?
(a) 5th-7th centuries.
(b) 6th century.
(c) 7th-8th centuries.
(d) 9th century.
3. In 1956, how many people were members of the Priory?
4. What king is credited with converting the Franks to Christianity?
5. What artist painted the animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Historians are desperate to trace the Merovingian bloodline previous to activity in what city?
2. In what year were the letters exchanged regarding Schidlof?
3. What is the name of the man who sailed away to claim knighthood?
4. Which of the following is not associated with the Holy Grail?
5. What supposedly filled the Grail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened to the Benjamites after the war with the Levite?
2. Who were the Arians? What was this group's point of view?
3. Explain some of von Eschenbach's theories on the Grail.
4. What was one of the most important reasons Jesus' life was edited in the scriptures?
5. Discuss at least two theories about the history of the Merovingians.
6. Who were the Essenes and how were they tied to the crucifixion?
7. What is the French Journal Officiel?
8. Describe the authors' views on the children of Jesus and Mary.
9. Which author produced one of the first genuine Grail romances? When was it produced?
10. What is the view of the authors on the conversion of Constantine?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)