|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A poem by what author is thought to have tied the Grail to Christianity?
(b) le Rennes.
(c) des Barres.
(d) de Baron.
2. Historians are desperate to trace the Merovingian bloodline previous to activity in what city?
3. What supposedly filled the Grail?
4. From what part of the body did the Merovingians believe the soul escaped?
5. In what year were the letters exchanged regarding Schidlof?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
2. What scrolls are seen as definitive history rather than theology?
3. The Moors were prepared to go as far north as what city?
4. How many Rose-Croix were in the top grades of the Priory in 1956?
5. In 1956, how many people were members of the Priory?
Short Essay Questions
1. Give some examples of why some historians believe Jesus was affluent.
2. Give two examples of controversial text included in the Gnostic writings.
3. Name some of the guidelines of crucifixion that were not followed in the crucifixion of Jesus.
4. What is the view of the authors on the conversion of Constantine?
5. What were the early references to the Holy Grail and how did they differ from later theories?
6. Name at least two clues followed by the authors in connecting Jesus to the Merovingians.
7. Discuss at least two theories about the history of the Merovingians.
8. Explain some of the items that were found in Childric I's tomb.
9. Describe the structure of the Priory of Scion.
10. Who was Abbe Ducaud-Bourget? What was the Abbe's relationship to the Pope?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)