|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what part of the body did the Merovingians believe the soul escaped?
2. A logo for what type of company was supposedly a call to arms for one of the organizations?
(a) Wine merchant.
(b) Criossant bakery.
(c) Gas company.
(d) Tea importer.
3. In what year was Childric I's tomb discovered?
4. According to the authors, what is true date of Jesus' birthday?
(a) September 21.
(b) January 6.
(c) December 13.
(d) July 14.
5. In what year was an important letter discovered in a monastery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What other group had a similar belief/ritual?
2. Land gifted to the main tribe included what city?
3. From what group did the Merovingians originate?
4. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
5. What group actively protested Roman rule?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which author produced one of the first genuine Grail romances? When was it produced?
2. Describe the authors' views on the children of Jesus and Mary.
3. What is the view of the authors on the conversion of Constantine?
4. Who was Abbe Ducaud-Bourget? What was the Abbe's relationship to the Pope?
5. What happened to the Benjamites after the war with the Levite?
6. Name at least two clues followed by the authors in connecting Jesus to the Merovingians.
7. Who were the Arians? What was this group's point of view?
8. Name some of the guidelines of crucifixion that were not followed in the crucifixion of Jesus.
9. Explain some of von Eschenbach's theories on the Grail.
10. Briefly describe the origin of the Merovingian dynasty.
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)