|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not among the people the man visited?
(a) Bishop of Carcassonne.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Abbe Bieil.
(d) Emile Hoffet.
2. How many members were in the original group of cross bearing soldiers?
3. What is another term for "Unorthodox religious beliefs?"
4. What role did de Bouillon assume?
(a) Defender of the Holy Sepulcher.
(b) Archbishop of Israel.
(c) Archduke of France.
(d) Most High Right Reverend.
5. Which commandery was dated as being founded in 1306?
(b) Le Puy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the most popular novelist?
2. In what year was the Priory evicted from Saint-Samson?
3. Which of the following was considered to be corrupt in France?
4. What was the person's surname?
5. The manifestos supported what group of principles?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the Rosicrucian Manifestos?
2. What was considered to be the first case of genocide in European history?
3. How was Nostradamus tied to the French court?
4. Who was Guillaume de Tyre? For what historical contribution is Guillaume de Tyre well known?
5. Who was Leo Schidlof and what role did he play in the Dossiers Secrets?
6. In what year and by what method was the history of the Knights Templar released to the public?
7. What else was discovered by Sauniere?
8. Who was Rene D'Anjou and what was his role in finding the Holy Grail?
9. Name at least two reasons why the Priory of Scion in Orleans angered the Pope and French king.
10. What might have been a reason that Sauniere was assigned to such a small parish?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)