|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century was the Grail believed to be a cup?
2. Before Jesus' death, Palestine fell to whose armies?
3. What school did the prince attend?
(a) Cordon Bleu.
(c) Academie d' Militare.
(d) Yves St. Laurent.
4. What Gospel writer believed Jesus to be an aristocrat?
5. In 1956, how many people were members of the Priory?
6. What is a highly contested theory regarding Jesus?
(a) He was married.
(b) He was not a descendant of David.
(c) He was born in Nazareth.
(d) He was not crucified.
7. What was the time period of Pontius Pilate's reign?
(a) A.D. 21 to 42.
(b) A.D. 29 to 39.
(c) A.D. 26 to 36.
(d) A.D. 24 to 38.
8. How did the first author die?
(d) Car accident.
9. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
10. Who is reportedly the anonymous source of de Sede's novels?
11. According to the authors, what is true date of Jesus' birthday?
(a) January 6.
(b) December 13.
(c) July 14.
(d) September 21.
12. What king reigned during the time of the Merovingians?
(a) King Arthur.
(b) King Baudouin.
(c) King Charles.
(d) King Troy.
13. Which of the following is not attributed to Abbe Ducaud-Bourget?
(a) War hero.
14. In what year were the writings destroyed?
(a) AD 331
(b) AD 468
(c) AD 303
(d) AD 294
15. What was one of the most sacred symbols for the Merovingians?
Short Answer Questions
1. What group was not considered to be Arian?
2. What king is thought to have traveled the same way?
3. In what year did the Moors reign over this region?
4. This type of literature disappeared for about how many years?
5. How often was the French Journal Officiel published?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)