|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What people did the Merovingians rule?
2. The letter contained what historical item?
(a) Part of a Gospel.
(b) Letter from Pontius Pilate.
(c) Edict from Nero.
(d) Jesus' will.
3. During what time period did the Merovingians dominate?
(a) 6th century.
(b) 9th century.
(c) 7th-8th centuries.
(d) 5th-7th centuries.
4. Who served as the new king to the Moors' conquered region?
5. Historians have been unable to successfully link Jesus to what sect?
6. What bloodline was referred to in the Midi Libre?
7. What school did the prince attend?
(a) Yves St. Laurent.
(b) Academie d' Militare.
(c) Cordon Bleu.
8. How did the first author die?
(d) Car accident.
9. What Emperor had Christian writings destroyed?
10. Which of the following is not associated with the Holy Grail?
(c) Rose cross.
11. In what century was the Grail believed to be a cup?
12. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
13. What is "Sol Invictus?"
(a) Soul Evolution.
(b) Son of the Victorious.
(c) Invitation from the Son.
(d) Invincible Sun.
14. Reportedly, a missing piece of the Bible including a different version of the healing of what person?
(a) Mary Magdalene.
15. What was one of the most sacred symbols for the Merovingians?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many Rose-Croix were in the top grades of the Priory in 1956?
2. The tribe may have been worshipers of which person?
3. Where did the most important tribe go into Exile?
4. What supposedly filled the Grail?
5. What was Saint-Guilhelm-le-Desert?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)