|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was not considered to be Arian?
2. Which of the following was discredited the most by the emperors and other non-Christians?
(a) Pontius Pilate.
(b) King David.
(c) Mary Magdalene.
3. How many tribes of Israel were there?
4. According to the authors, what is true date of Jesus' birthday?
(a) January 6.
(b) September 21.
(c) December 13.
(d) July 14.
5. The beliefs of the authors related to which animal?
6. What school did the prince attend?
(b) Cordon Bleu.
(c) Academie d' Militare.
(d) Yves St. Laurent.
7. The Moors were prepared to go as far north as what city?
8. What area of France had a large Jewish population?
9. Why did the follower supposedly convert to Christianity?
(a) To gain wealth and power.
(b) To be saved.
(c) To humble himself before God.
(d) To appease rivals.
10. In what year was Childric I's tomb discovered?
11. What type of literature was widely disdained?
(a) Unsubstantiated genalogies.
(c) Grail romances.
(d) Christian prose.
12. From what group did the Merovingians originate?
13. How many Rose-Croix were in the top grades of the Priory in 1956?
14. What was one of the most sacred symbols for the Merovingians?
15. What king reigned during the time of the Merovingians?
(a) King Baudouin.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) King Troy.
(d) King Charles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not changed due to Jesus' death?
2. What was the name of the king's son?
3. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
4. Who served as the new king to the Moors' conquered region?
5. The Holy Grail originally revolved around which of the following?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)