|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other religious figure was tied to the Catholic Traditionalists?
2. According to the authors, what is true date of Jesus' birthday?
(a) January 6.
(b) September 21.
(c) July 14.
(d) December 13.
3. Which was the most important tribe?
(a) Tribe of Judas.
(b) Tribe of Gabriel.
(c) Tribe of Benajmin.
(d) Tribe of Jakob.
4. How many tribes of Israel were there?
5. Reportedly, a missing piece of the Bible including a different version of the healing of what person?
(b) Mary Magdalene.
6. How often was the French Journal Officiel published?
7. From what part of the body did the Merovingians believe the soul escaped?
8. Historians are desperate to trace the Merovingian bloodline previous to activity in what city?
9. What school did the prince attend?
(a) Yves St. Laurent.
(b) Academie d' Militare.
(d) Cordon Bleu.
10. Which of the following was discredited the most by the emperors and other non-Christians?
(a) King David.
(b) Pontius Pilate.
(d) Mary Magdalene.
11. What is a highly contested theory regarding Jesus?
(a) He was not crucified.
(b) He was married.
(c) He was born in Nazareth.
(d) He was not a descendant of David.
12. Which of the following is not attributed to Abbe Ducaud-Bourget?
(b) War hero.
13. What other group had a similar belief/ritual?
(b) Tibetan Buddhists.
14. What was one of the most sacred symbols for the Merovingians?
15. Which of the following is not associated with the Holy Grail?
(d) Rose cross.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who served as the new king to the Moors' conquered region?
2. In what year were the letters exchanged regarding Schidlof?
3. The Holy Grail originally revolved around which of the following?
4. What type of literature was widely disdained?
5. In what year was Childric I's tomb discovered?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)