|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was the Priory evicted from Saint-Samson?
2. In what country does the story begin?
3. What colors did the group wear?
(a) Red and black.
(b) Yellow and green.
(c) Green and brown.
(d) Red and white.
4. Who was considered to be Christianity's foremost spokesman in the 12th century?
(a) Saint Patrick.
(b) Saint Bernard.
(c) Saint Andrew.
(d) Saint Jerome.
5. Louis de Gonzaga was duke of which region?
6. The compiler was denied entry into the U.S. under suspicion of what activity?
(c) Terrorist leanings.
(d) Unlawful entry.
7. It was difficult for researchers to trace grandmasters prior to what year?
8. Which of the following was considered to be corrupt in France?
9. How old was the youngest grandmaster on record?
10. The Rosicrucian Manifestos featured which man?
11. What two groups came together to try and reclaim France?
(a) Houses of Peasants and Peons.
(b) Houses of Commons and Lords.
(c) Houses of Windsor and Bonaparte.
(d) Houses of Lorraine and Guise.
12. Some experts believe that the Priory of Scion did not last beyond which time period?
(b) Dark Ages.
(c) Medieval Times.
(d) Middle Ages.
13. Some of the work had been traced to which group?
(a) Priory of Scion.
(b) Knights of Columbus.
(d) Knights Templar.
14. Who was the first king of Jerusalem?
15. What group was commonly known as "cross bearing soldiers?"
(c) Knights Templar.
(d) Priory of Scion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which commandery was dated as being founded in 1306?
2. The founder ordered construction of which object?
3. The manifestos supported what group of principles?
4. What is not a title held by Rene D'Anjou?
5. How many members were in the original group of cross bearing soldiers?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)