|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the material had been donated to what institution?
(a) Library of Congress.
(b) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(c) Biblioteca nazionale centrale di Roma.
(d) Smithsonian Institute.
2. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
(a) Alchemists' formulas.
(b) Da Vinci Code.
(c) Town history.
3. In what year did Acre fall?
4. How many sarcophagi were found?
5. What was a notable feature about the Crusaders?
6. Which of the following is considered to be the most important document?
(a) Dead Sea Scrolls.
(b) Dossiers Secrets.
(c) History of Rennes-le Chateau.
(d) Holy Blood, Holy Grail.
7. The Knights Templar often lived as what other group?
(a) Military soldiers.
8. Louis de Gonzaga was duke of which region?
9. What dynasty was dominant in France at that time?
10. Which of the following was considered to be corrupt in France?
11. What is the french word for "knight?"
12. Who is Hugues de Payen?
13. What is the occupation of the person that became suddenly wealthy?
14. What role did de Bouillon assume?
(a) Defender of the Holy Sepulcher.
(b) Archbishop of Israel.
(c) Most High Right Reverend.
(d) Archduke of France.
15. D'Anjou reportedly influenced which powerful figure?
(a) Pope Claudius
(b) Cosimo de Medici.
Short Answer Questions
1. What building was the only hold out in the siege?
2. The Rosicrucian Manifestos featured which man?
3. Which of the following symbols was used to represent Arcadia?
4. What was the compiler's country of origin?
5. What was the profession of Peter the Hermit?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)