|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15, Conclusion and Portents for the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Saint-Guilhelm-le-Desert?
(c) Region in southern France.
2. What supposedly filled the Grail?
3. What poem is credited to de Troyes?
(d) The Fisher King.
4. What is the name of the man who sailed away to claim knighthood?
5. In what year did documents begin to appear?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sarcophagi were found?
2. The manifestos supported what group of principles?
3. How did the first author die?
4. In 1956, how many people were members of the Priory?
5. What dynasty was dominant in France at that time?
This section contains 106 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)