|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 15, Conclusion and Portents for the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what court was Chretien de Troyes related?
2. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
3. Which of the following languages was not studied by the man?
4. Who is Mathilde de Toscan?
(a) Princess of Milan.
(b) Lady of Venice.
(c) Baroness of Rennes-le-Chateau.
(d) Duchess of Lorraine.
5. Some historians surmise that there was treasure buried under what of the following?
(a) Rose line.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Acre fall?
2. Which of the following symbols was used to represent Arcadia?
3. Who supposedly held the cup while it was being filled?
4. The letter contained what historical item?
5. The compiler was denied entry into the U.S. under suspicion of what activity?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)