|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10, The Exiled Tribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. D'Anjou was related to what famous character?
(a) Catherine of Aragon.
(b) Henry V.
(c) William the Conquerer.
(d) Joan of Arc.
2. What other tribe was the important tribe's arch nemesis?
(a) Tribe of Levite.
(b) Tribe of Limburgher.
(c) Tribe of Lindenberg.
(d) Tribe of Leroy.
3. The Merovingians were reputed to be able to perform what task?
(a) Walking on water.
4. A logo for what type of company was supposedly a call to arms for one of the organizations?
(a) Tea importer.
(b) Gas company.
(c) Criossant bakery.
(d) Wine merchant.
5. In what year did Acre fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the french word for "knight?"
2. Which of the following was not among the people the man visited?
3. Where did the most important tribe go into Exile?
4. How did the first author die?
5. What was the compiler's country of origin?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)