|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10, The Exiled Tribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What king reigned during the time of the Merovingians?
(a) King Charles.
(b) King Arthur.
(c) King Troy.
(d) King Baudouin.
2. What group was commonly known as "cross bearing soldiers?"
(c) Priory of Scion.
(d) Knights Templar.
3. What colors did the group wear?
(a) Green and brown.
(b) Red and white.
(c) Red and black.
(d) Yellow and green.
4. What role did de Bouillon assume?
(a) Defender of the Holy Sepulcher.
(b) Most High Right Reverend.
(c) Archbishop of Israel.
(d) Archduke of France.
5. In what year did Acre fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the compiler's country of origin?
2. What stopped the excavation of the fortress?
3. What is not a title held by Rene D'Anjou?
4. What other group had a similar belief/ritual?
5. In what year was Childric I's tomb discovered?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)