|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10, The Exiled Tribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was odd about the parentage of Merovee?
(a) No father.
(b) Two different fathers.
(c) No mother.
(d) Immaculate conception.
2. What other religious figure was tied to the Catholic Traditionalists?
3. What item was defaced by a priest?
(a) Town financial records.
(c) Funeral log.
(d) Church records.
4. What artist painted the animal?
5. Who was murdered in 1208?
(a) Papal legate.
(b) Parish priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Rosicrucian Manifestos featured which man?
2. How many tribes of Israel were there?
3. Louis de Gonzaga was duke of which region?
4. The founder ordered construction of which object?
5. In what country does the story begin?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)