|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 10, The Exiled Tribe.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the compiler's country of origin?
2. What city was supposedly the base for the Priory?
(b) Le Puy.
3. The Merovingians were reputed to be able to perform what task?
(a) Walking on water.
4. What role did de Bouillon assume?
(a) Defender of the Holy Sepulcher.
(b) Archbishop of Israel.
(c) Most High Right Reverend.
(d) Archduke of France.
5. The beliefs of the authors related to which animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for a Cathar priest?
2. The founder ordered construction of which object?
3. Who is credited with writing the third tract?
4. How did the first author die?
5. Who was murdered in 1208?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)