|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Grand Masters and the Underground Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not among the sites of interest listed?
(a) Rose line.
(b) Pilgrim's path.
(c) Chateau of Blanchefort.
(d) Knights Templar preceptory.
2. In what year did resistance essentially cease?
3. How many parchments were found inside?
4. What famous person was listed as a Grandmaster?
(a) da Vinci.
(b) Van Gogh.
5. D'Anjou reportedly influenced which powerful figure?
(b) Cosimo de Medici.
(d) Pope Claudius
Short Answer Questions
1. When was The Albigensian Crusade?
2. Who is Mathilde de Toscan?
3. Which of the following Crusaders was quoted in the documents?
4. What seems to be most questionable about the documents?
5. In what year was a king chosen for Jerusalem?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)