|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Grand Masters and the Underground Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the person that became suddenly wealthy?
2. In what year did Acre fall?
3. How many parchments were found inside?
4. Most of the material had been donated to what institution?
(a) Library of Congress.
(b) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(c) Smithsonian Institute.
(d) Biblioteca nazionale centrale di Roma.
5. In what year did resistance essentially cease?
Short Answer Questions
1. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
2. In what year was a king chosen for Jerusalem?
3. In what year was the group founded?
4. Who is credited with writing the third tract?
5. Some of the work had been traced to which group?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)