|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Grand Masters and the Underground Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did documents begin to appear?
2. Where did the monks originate?
3. What important item had gone missing in Germany?
4. What was a notable feature about the Crusaders?
5. Who was murdered in 1208?
(c) Papal legate.
(d) Parish priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not a title held by Rene D'Anjou?
2. It was difficult for researchers to trace grandmasters prior to what year?
3. In what year was a king chosen for Jerusalem?
4. What was the compiler's country of origin?
5. What colors did the group wear?
This section contains 122 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)