|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, The Grand Masters and the Underground Stream.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
(a) Town history.
(c) Alchemists' formulas.
(d) Da Vinci Code.
2. What is the french word for "knight?"
3. What role did de Bouillon assume?
(a) Archduke of France.
(b) Defender of the Holy Sepulcher.
(c) Most High Right Reverend.
(d) Archbishop of Israel.
4. With whom did the man take frequent long walks?
5. Which of the following is considered to be the most important document?
(a) Dead Sea Scrolls.
(b) History of Rennes-le Chateau.
(c) Holy Blood, Holy Grail.
(d) Dossiers Secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country does the story begin?
2. What colors did the group wear?
3. Who is Mathilde de Toscan?
4. What important item had gone missing in Germany?
5. In what year was the group founded?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)