|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, Secret Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the material had been donated to what institution?
(a) Bibliotheque Nationale.
(b) Biblioteca nazionale centrale di Roma.
(c) Library of Congress.
(d) Smithsonian Institute.
2. The compiler was denied entry into the U.S. under suspicion of what activity?
(b) Unlawful entry.
(c) Terrorist leanings.
3. What was the surname of the most popular novelist?
(a) de Sade.
(b) de Sede.
(d) de Travaille.
4. What was a notable feature about the Crusaders?
5. What item was defaced by a priest?
(a) Funeral log.
(b) Church records.
(c) Town financial records.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, which is not mentioned in the primary collection?
2. When was The Albigensian Crusade?
3. Who was murdered in 1208?
4. Some of the work had been traced to which group?
5. Which of the following is considered to be the most important document?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)