|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, Secret Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was a notable feature about the Crusaders?
2. When was The Albigensian Crusade?
3. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
(a) Da Vinci Code.
(c) Town history.
(d) Alchemists' formulas.
4. In what year did documents begin to appear?
5. In what year did the building restoration begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the surname of the person credited with compiling genealogies?
2. According to the author, which is not mentioned in the primary collection?
3. The compiler was actually a dealer of what types of items?
4. With whom did the man take frequent long walks?
5. What is another name for a Cathar priest?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)