|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, Secret Documents.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was considered to be Christianity's foremost spokesman in the 12th century?
(a) Saint Jerome.
(b) Saint Bernard.
(c) Saint Patrick.
(d) Saint Andrew.
2. The compiler was actually a dealer of what types of items?
(b) Fine clothing.
(c) Weather balloons.
(d) Stone and block.
3. The compiler was denied entry into the U.S. under suspicion of what activity?
(c) Terrorist leanings.
(d) Unlawful entry.
4. The Cathars seemed to have an excess in what area?
(a) Weapons possession.
(d) Political power.
5. What colors did the group wear?
(a) Yellow and green.
(b) Green and brown.
(c) Red and white.
(d) Red and black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the compiler's country of origin?
2. What was a notable feature about the Crusaders?
3. What important item had gone missing in Germany?
4. Which of the following was considered to be corrupt in France?
5. What religious group is not mentioned in this chapter?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)