|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Warrior-Monks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Knights Templar often lived as what other group?
(c) Military soldiers.
2. What was the person's surname?
3. Where was the new headquarters for the Knights?
4. In what country does the story begin?
5. Which of the following was not among the Cathars' beliefs?
(a) Jesus was only a prophet.
(c) The feminine principle.
(d) Jesus did not exist.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was The Albigensian Crusade?
2. How many parchments were found inside?
3. How many members were in the original group of cross bearing soldiers?
4. What is another name for a Cathar priest?
5. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
This section contains 123 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)