|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Warrior-Monks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was commonly known as "cross bearing soldiers?"
(a) Priory of Scion.
(c) Knights Templar.
2. What was the person's surname?
3. Where was the new headquarters for the Knights?
4. The Teutonic Knights were often known for which of the following?
(d) Medical knowledge.
5. In what year was the group founded?
Short Answer Questions
1. What colors did the group wear?
2. In what country does the story begin?
3. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
4. The Knights Templar in Bezu were basically immune to which historic happening?
5. The Cathars seemed to have an excess in what area?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)