|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Warrior-Monks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Teutonic Knights were often known for which of the following?
(c) Medical knowledge.
2. The Knights Templar in Bezu were basically immune to which historic happening?
(a) Columbus' discovery of the New World.
(c) Signing of the Magna Carta.
3. Who was murdered in 1208?
(a) Parish priest.
(b) Papal legate.
4. Which of the following was not among the people the man visited?
(a) Abbe Bieil.
(b) Bishop of Carcassonne.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Emile Hoffet.
5. Who is Hugues de Payen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the new headquarters for the Knights?
2. In what year did the building restoration begin?
3. Who was considered to be Christianity's foremost spokesman in the 12th century?
4. What is another name for a Cathar priest?
5. Which of the following languages was not studied by the man?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)