|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Warrior-Monks.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was commonly known as "cross bearing soldiers?"
(b) Priory of Scion.
(d) Knights Templar.
2. What was the person's surname?
3. What was a notable feature about the Crusaders?
4. What religious group is not mentioned in this chapter?
(a) Teutonic Knights.
(c) Priory of Scion.
5. In what year did Acre fall?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not among the Cathars' beliefs?
2. In what year did resistance essentially cease?
3. Which of the following languages was not studied by the man?
4. Who is credited with writing the first known account of the group?
5. How long did the war last?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)