|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, The Long-haired Monarchs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What other group had a similar belief/ritual?
(a) Tibetan Buddhists.
2. The founder ordered construction of which object?
(a) Department of Religion.
(c) A new Bible.
(d) Statue of himself.
3. Some of the work had been traced to which group?
(b) Knights Templar.
(c) Priory of Scion.
(d) Knights of Columbus.
4. Who was running Jerusalem at the time?
5. What was the profession of Peter the Hermit?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did documents begin to appear?
2. The Merovingians were reputed to be able to perform what task?
3. In what year did resistance essentially cease?
4. Who is credited with founding the Priory of Scion?
5. What dynasty was dominant in France at that time?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)