|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, The Long-haired Monarchs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did resistance essentially cease?
2. What dynasty was dominant in France at that time?
3. Which of the following is considered to be the most important document?
(a) Dossiers Secrets.
(b) History of Rennes-le Chateau.
(c) Dead Sea Scrolls.
(d) Holy Blood, Holy Grail.
4. What was the surname of the person credited with compiling genealogies?
5. In what year was a king chosen for Jerusalem?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Childric I's tomb discovered?
2. What role did de Bouillon assume?
3. According to the author, which is not mentioned in the primary collection?
4. When was The Albigensian Crusade?
5. Who was considered to be Christianity's foremost spokesman in the 12th century?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)