|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12, The Priest-King Who Never Ruled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the two halves of Palestine?
(a) Judea and Galilee.
(b) Galilee and Carpathia.
(c) Nazareth and Judea.
(d) Carpathia and Bethlehem.
2. How did the first author die?
(d) Car accident.
3. In what year were the letters exchanged regarding Schidlof?
4. What was the time period of Pontius Pilate's reign?
(a) A.D. 29 to 39.
(b) A.D. 26 to 36.
(c) A.D. 24 to 38.
(d) A.D. 21 to 42.
5. What is the collective name for the Gospels of Luke, Mark, and Matthew?
(a) Synoptic Gospels.
(b) The True Gospels.
(c) The Undisputed Gospels.
(d) Trifecta Gospels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is reportedly the anonymous source of de Sede's novels?
2. What Gospel writer believed Jesus to be an aristocrat?
3. Before Jesus' death, Palestine fell to whose armies?
4. Which of the following is considered to be the most important document?
5. In what year did documents begin to appear?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)