|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12, The Priest-King Who Never Ruled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a point of contention in the Gospels?
(a) Jesus' birthplace.
(b) Timing of the Crucifixion.
(c) Jesus' last words.
(d) Jesus' mother's name.
2. Which of the following is not attributed to Abbe Ducaud-Bourget?
(b) War hero.
3. In 1956, how many people were members of the Priory?
4. Some of the work had been traced to which group?
(a) Knights of Columbus.
(b) Knights Templar.
(c) Priory of Scion.
5. What group actively protested Roman rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. The letter contained what historical item?
2. Who is reportedly the anonymous source of de Sede's novels?
3. What was the time period of Pontius Pilate's reign?
4. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
5. How many Rose-Croix were in the top grades of the Priory in 1956?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)