|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12, The Priest-King Who Never Ruled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, which is not mentioned in the primary collection?
(c) Teutonic Knights.
(d) Holy Grail.
2. What bloodline was referred to in the Midi Libre?
3. The compiler was actually a dealer of what types of items?
(b) Fine clothing.
(c) Weather balloons.
(d) Stone and block.
4. How did the first author die?
(d) Car accident.
5. The letter contained what historical item?
(a) Part of a Gospel.
(b) Letter from Pontius Pilate.
(c) Jesus' will.
(d) Edict from Nero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the title of the inter-organizational publication printed by the Priory?
2. An important piece of the Bible was allegedly left out under the advisement of what man?
3. What was the time period of Pontius Pilate's reign?
4. In what year did documents begin to appear?
5. What seems to be most questionable about the documents?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)