|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 12, The Priest-King Who Never Ruled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to be most questionable about the documents?
(b) Country of Origin.
2. What is the collective name for the Gospels of Luke, Mark, and Matthew?
(a) Synoptic Gospels.
(b) The True Gospels.
(c) Trifecta Gospels.
(d) The Undisputed Gospels.
3. What were the names of the two halves of Palestine?
(a) Judea and Galilee.
(b) Nazareth and Judea.
(c) Carpathia and Bethlehem.
(d) Galilee and Carpathia.
4. Who is reportedly the anonymous source of de Sede's novels?
5. What important item had gone missing in Germany?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the compiler's country of origin?
2. The compiler was actually a dealer of what types of items?
3. The compiler was denied entry into the U.S. under suspicion of what activity?
4. How often was the French Journal Officiel published?
5. Jesus supposedly descended from what famous ruler?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)