Part 1, Chapter 1, Village of Mystery
1. What is the occupation of the person that became suddenly wealthy?
2. What was the person's surname?
3. In what country does the story begin?
4. Which of the following languages was not studied by the man?
5. What was the character's area of special interest?
6. Which of the following was not among the sites of interest listed?
(a) Pilgrim's path.
(b) Rose line.
(c) Chateau of Blanchefort.
(d) Knights Templar preceptory.
7. In what year did the building restoration begin?
8. How many parchments were found inside?
9. The parchments are said to have contained which of the following?
(a) Town history.
(b) Alchemists' formulas.
(d) Da Vinci Code.
10. Which of the following was not among the people the man visited?
(a) The Pope.
(b) Abbe Bieil.
(c) Emile Hoffet.
(d) Bishop of Carcassonne.
11. What item was defaced by a priest?
(a) Town financial records.
(b) Church records.
(c) Funeral log.
This section contains 2,660 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)