|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The road which the agent takes Hank and Sarah to is ______________.
2. Pinchot takes Sarah and Hank to the ___________.
3. Friedman insists he has no ____________.
4. The home that Hank and Sarah bought had __________ levels.
5. What does Hank reflect on as they drive to Jon and Francois's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pinchot.
2. What does Hank fear in Part 3?
3. Discuss the relevance Charles Manson has in Part 3 of "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski."
4. Describe Hank.
5. What are the terms of Hank writing the screenplay?
6. Describe Friedman's lawyer's wife.
7. What happens at the "down and out community" film?
8. Describe the Apes Haven.
9. Describe where Pinchot takes Hank and Sarah in Part 2.
10. Describe the satire in "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski."
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain how the events of "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" demonstrate a "one step forward, two steps back" type of relationship in regards to production.
Essay Topic 2
Analyze and describe the contempt Hank has toward the human race and what prompts him to make these conclusions.
Essay Topic 3
Analyze and describe how the text of "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" shows an examination of the writing process.
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)