|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank have to do to get in the mood to discuss screenwriting?
(a) Smoke a pipe.
(c) Drink heavily.
(d) Eat a good meal.
2. What is the popular bar named that Hank goes to at the beginning of Part 2?
3. Who flatters then bores Hank with his discussion of Hank's work?
4. What was Hank's apartment's neighborhood overpopulated by?
(a) Central American immigants.
5. What does Francois think his neighbors are going to steal?
(a) His mail.
(b) His chickens.
(c) His fruits from his garden.
(d) His rocking chair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Werner Zergog?
2. The home that Hank and Sarah bought had __________ levels.
3. Who is the only person not drinking at the meeting between Jon and Austin?
4. What does Hank think Friedman looks like at the party?
5. Who wants to play the lead actress in Hank's film?
Short Essay Questions
1. What scene gets an emotional reaction out of Hank from his screenplay on film?
2. How does Hank see Sarah?
3. Why did Hank originally start going to the racetrack?
4. Friedman claims that Hank's film is what kind of production?
5. Describe Friedman's behavior at his birthday party.
6. What does Jon refuse from Hank?
7. Who is Jack Bledsoe?
8. How does Firepower acquire the money to get on board with Hank's screenplay again?
9. Why are Tom Pell and Mark Austin important characters?
10. Describe the satire in "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski."
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)