|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jon's agent live?
2. What does Jon ask Hank to do before Francois returns to Hollywood?
(a) To come to a party.
(b) To loan him some money.
(c) To read some of the play.
(d) To help him find a new house.
3. Who tells Hank a crude joke?
(a) His English agent.
(c) His brother.
(d) His German agent.
4. Hank learns that _________ agrees to do the film.
5. Pinchot takes Sarah and Hank to the ___________.
(a) The Embassy Suites.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Hollywood Sheraton.
(d) The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday party do Hank and Jon go to?
2. What does Hank ridicule at the beginning of Part 2?
3. Friedman insists he has no ____________.
4. When will Hank receive his payment for writing the screenplay?
5. Hank give his inedible food to __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are Tom Pell and Mark Austin important characters?
2. Describe Hank and Sarah during the public premiere of the film.
3. Describe where Pinchot takes Hank and Sarah in Part 2.
4. What does Jon say he will do that threatens Friedman's lawyer?
5. How does Hank describe his apartment?
6. What is "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" based on?
7. Describe Hank's contempt for the human race.
8. Describe Friedman's lawyer's wife.
9. Why does Jon put himself through the suffering of his job?
10. What does Jon say to Hank that the people making the movie were aware of?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)