|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The crowd in the film about Christ's transformation was comprised of ____________.
(a) Drug addicts.
(b) Black people.
(c) Alcoholics Anonymous members.
(d) Rich people.
2. How does Hank travel to Pinchot's home?
(a) By train.
(b) On foot.
(c) In a truck.
(d) Via the marina and boat.
3. What does Francois Racine do for a living?
(a) He's a French musician.
(b) He's a French writer.
(c) He's a French producer.
(d) He's a French actor.
4. Hank give his inedible food to __________.
(b) The black children workers.
(c) The maid.
5. Who is interested in playing the character "Jim Beam"?
(a) Jack Bledsoe.
(b) Jim Bledsoe.
(c) Jack Bedsole.
(d) Jim Beam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank not remember doing at the end of Part 2?
2. What interrupts Hank's work as he begins to write his first line of the screenplay?
3. How do people perceive Francois, according to Hank?
4. What is the name of the production company on board for Hank's screenplay?
5. How many co producers does Friedman want to fire?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Firepower acquire the money to get on board with Hank's screenplay again?
2. Why do Hank and Sarah feel bad for the barflies?
3. Describe Jon's death threats.
4. Why does Hank struggle with writing his screenplay at the end of Part 4?
5. Describe the Apes Haven.
6. What does Francine repeatedly ask Hank?
7. Describe Friedman's lawyer's wife.
8. Describe the satire in "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski."
9. Who is Victor Norman?
10. How does Hank describe his apartment?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)