|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is interested in playing the character "Jim Beam"?
(a) Jack Bledsoe.
(b) Jim Beam.
(c) Jim Bledsoe.
(d) Jack Bedsole.
2. Who pulls off the dangling food from Friedman's lip?
(b) Friedman himself.
3. Where does Jon's agent live?
4. How many co producers does Friedman want to fire?
5. What does Hank see in the party guests at Jon's celebratory party?
(a) Their self obsession.
(b) Their wealth.
(c) Their shallowness.
(d) Their beauty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank have to do to get in the mood to discuss screenwriting?
2. What interrupts Hank's work as he begins to write his first line of the screenplay?
3. Who wants to play the lead actress in Hank's film?
4. Who is the ruthless, African dictator Pinchot does a documentary on?
5. Where does Jon move to while Francois leaves?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Pinchot.
2. What do Hank and Sarah discuss with their accountant?
3. What differences does Hank see between his film and truth of the night scene with Jane?
4. How does Hank nearly lose work in Part 2?
5. Describe the Apes Haven.
6. What does Jon say he will do that threatens Friedman's lawyer?
7. Who is Jack Bledsoe?
8. Describe Friedman's behavior at his birthday party.
9. What does Hank intend to do now that his film and screenplay are over?
10. Describe the satire in "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski."
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)