|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
2. Where does Hank take Sarah after he reacts emotionally to a scene in the film?
(a) Dinner and a movie.
(b) A new restaurant.
(c) A new hotel.
3. Everyone involved with the shoot is aware of ____________.
(a) Sarah's influence.
(b) Hank's influence.
(c) Reality's influence.
(d) Fictional influence.
4. What are Hank and Sarah struck by during their tour in Part 8?
(a) The accuracy of the sets.
(b) The theatre was veyr grand.
(c) The expense the set costs.
(d) The wealth in Hollywood.
5. What is the name of the character Francine plays?
6. How did Hank feel about moving back toward a normal life?
(a) He was ready for it.
(b) He dreaded it.
(c) He felt indifferent about it.
(d) He liked it, yet in a way he didn't.
7. What is Hank's favorite distraction in life?
(b) Foreign films.
(c) Horse riding.
(d) The racetrack.
8. What do Hank and Sarah do after their tour and lunch?
(a) Go shopping.
(b) Go home.
(c) Watch filming.
(d) Go back to the hotel.
9. Who tries to cash Jon and Hank's checks?
10. What is Hank and Sarah's chauffeur's name?
11. What does Hank console himself with on the way to the premiere?
(a) Wine and Sarah's beauty.
(b) Thoughts of his money .
12. What does Hank say he plans to do now that the filming is over?
(a) Write a poem.
(b) Write a novel about the screenplay and making a movie.
(c) Go to the racetrack.
(d) Write a novel about Sarah.
13. Who tells Hank about Firepower's loan?
14. How many options does Jon give Friedman when Jon goes on a hunger strike?
15. How does the driver seem to feel about the event Hank and Sarah are going to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hank and Sarah focus on because of their obscure view of the film?
2. What does Jon tell Hank he needs to do in regards to the screenplay at the end of Part 7?
3. Who was drinking at one of the bars from one of Hank's screenplay's sets?
4. What does Hank conclude about actors?
5. Who draws Hank and Sarah's attention at the party with Friedman's attorney?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)