|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is evoked within Hank as he watches the movie?
2. What party do Hank and Sarah attend after the film is finished being shot?
(a) A cocktail party.
(b) A celebration party.
(c) A wrap party.
(d) A small preview party.
3. What does Hank ask to be arranged for him at the film's premiere?
(a) A white limousine.
(b) A black limousine.
(c) A Lincoln.
(d) A Cadillac.
4. Where does Francois say he is going after the fire?
(a) Back to London.
(b) Back to France.
(c) Back to New York.
(d) Back to Spain.
5. Who reveals there has been a fire at Jon and Francois's?
6. What does Jon turn on when he tells Friedman's attorney he wants one clause removed from the contract?
(a) A timer.
(b) An oven.
(c) A chainsaw.
(d) A tv.
7. Who comments on how Hank does not seem like a vicious man?
8. Whom do Hank and Sarah overhear saying they think Hank Chisanski is disgusting?
(a) Two men.
(b) Two grandmothers.
(c) Two older women.
(d) Two young women.
9. What do Hank and Sarah toast to at the party?
(a) "An honest movie."
(b) "An honest company."
(c) "An honest world."
(d) "An honest life."
10. Who was drinking at one of the bars from one of Hank's screenplay's sets?
(a) Real barflies.
11. What is the name of the character Francine plays?
12. What do Hank and Sarah count at the afternoon show?
(a) The number of men.
(b) The number of empty seats.
(c) The number of women.
(d) The number of people in attendance.
13. Hank initially resents___________ at the party.
14. What type of literature does Hank work on when he cannot work on his screenplay?
(a) A novel.
(b) Another play.
(c) A diary.
(d) A poem.
15. What does Rick Talbot do for a living?
(a) He's a film critic.
(b) He's a writer.
(c) He's a director.
(d) He's a producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank say his cat likes to chase?
2. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
3. What does Firepower lose completely?
4. What does Francois say he will leave behind in Hollywood?
5. Bledsoe refuses to give permission for ______________.
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)