|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank ask to be arranged for him at the film's premiere?
(a) A white limousine.
(b) A black limousine.
(c) A Lincoln.
(d) A Cadillac.
2. Where is Hank's film invited to go?
(a) New York.
(b) Cannes Film Festival.
(d) A London Film Festival.
3. What is Friedman's lawyer's name?
(a) Neely Zuttnick.
(b) Zutnick Neel.
(c) Neeli Dan.
(d) Neeli Zutnick.
4. Whose performance moves Hank and Sarah by the accuracy of the performance?
5. Who makes a verbal deal?
(a) Fiedman and Jon.
(b) Jon and Sarah.
(c) Hank and Friedman.
(d) Jon and Hank.
6. What does Hank say Sarah does for him?
(a) Makes life easier.
(b) Makes life more pleasant.
(c) Makes life harder.
(d) Makes people more interesting.
7. What does Jon grab before the public viewing of Hank's screenplay?
8. How many options does Jon give Friedman when Jon goes on a hunger strike?
9. What does Jon invite Hank to sit in on after the film has been shot?
(a) The film's sale.
(b) The film's budget meeting.
(c) The film's advertisements.
(d) The film editing process.
10. What kind of phone calls does Jon tell Hank he's been getting in the middle of the night?
(a) Silent phone calls.
(b) Hang ups.
(c) Death threats.
(d) Threats about the movie.
11. What does Rick Talbot do for a living?
(a) He's a director.
(b) He's a producer.
(c) He's a film critic.
(d) He's a writer.
12. What does Jon turn on when he tells Friedman's attorney he wants one clause removed from the contract?
(a) A chainsaw.
(b) A tv.
(c) A timer.
(d) An oven.
13. What do Hank and Sarah toast to at the party?
(a) "An honest movie."
(b) "An honest world."
(c) "An honest company."
(d) "An honest life."
14. How does the driver seem to feel about the event Hank and Sarah are going to?
15. Who draws Hank and Sarah's attention at the party with Friedman's attorney?
(a) The lawyer's wife.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The lawyer's son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hank and Sarah focus on because of their obscure view of the film?
2. What party do Hank and Sarah attend after the film is finished being shot?
3. What does Friedman's lawyer turn Jon and Hank's attention to in their meeting?
4. Who tries to cash Jon and Hank's checks?
5. What is Hank and Sarah's chauffeur's name?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)