|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Friedman's lawyer turn Jon and Hank's attention to in their meeting?
(b) A new deal.
(c) A new contract.
(d) A new signing bonus.
2. What does Hank say his cat likes to chase?
(a) A piece of string.
(c) A shoestring.
3. What does Jon grab before the public viewing of Hank's screenplay?
4. What does Hank say Sarah values more than he does?
5. Where does Hank take refuge after hearing the bad news about Firepower?
(a) The hotel bar.
(b) The racetrack.
6. What does the chauffeur drink the wine from?
(a) The bottle.
(b) A shot glass.
(c) A glass.
(d) A cup.
7. What kind of phone calls does Jon tell Hank he's been getting in the middle of the night?
(a) Hang ups.
(b) Death threats.
(c) Silent phone calls.
(d) Threats about the movie.
8. Who is the big fight between in Hank's movie?
(a) Hank and his father.
(b) Hank and the bartender.
(c) Hank and his brother.
(d) Hank and his wife.
9. How does everyone seem to feel about Hank's screenplay?
(a) They hate it.
(b) They like the idea, but hate the screenplay.
(c) They love it.
(d) They are indifferent.
10. Whom does Hank flee from at the racetrack?
(d) Those who recognize him.
11. What is Friedman's lawyer's name?
(a) Neeli Zutnick.
(b) Neeli Dan.
(c) Zutnick Neel.
(d) Neely Zuttnick.
12. What does Hank say he plans to do now that the filming is over?
(a) Go to the racetrack.
(b) Write a novel about the screenplay and making a movie.
(c) Write a novel about Sarah.
(d) Write a poem.
13. Who comments on how Hank does not seem like a vicious man?
14. Everyone involved with the shoot is aware of ____________.
(a) Fictional influence.
(b) Reality's influence.
(c) Hank's influence.
(d) Sarah's influence.
15. What does Firepower lose completely?
(a) Its contract.
(b) Its money.
(c) Its production rights.
(d) Its company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which room has better wine?
2. What type of literature does Hank work on when he cannot work on his screenplay?
3. What is Hank's favorite distraction in life?
4. Who makes a verbal deal?
5. What do Hank and Sarah tour in Part 8?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)