|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hank halfheartedly agree to share the screenwriting with at the end of Part 1?
2. Who cancels the film at the end of Part 6?
3. What does Francois Racine do for a living?
(a) He's a French musician.
(b) He's a French producer.
(c) He's a French writer.
(d) He's a French actor.
4. To what type of community do Hank and Sarah go to see a film about Christ's transformation?
(a) A down and out one.
(b) An old one.
(c) A young one.
(d) A wealth one.
5. Who jokingly refers to themselves as Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald?
(a) Pinchot and Sarah.
(b) Sarah and Hank.
(c) Hank and Pinchot.
(d) Sarah and Renoir.
6. Sarah wonders if ___________ read Hank's work.
(a) Satisfied people.
(b) Intelligent people.
(c) Rich people.
(d) Famous people.
7. When will Hank receive his payment for writing the screenplay?
(a) After he finishes.
(b) After is is produced.
(c) Up front.
(d) After it is sold.
8. What do Hank and Sarah do after the celebratory party at Jon's?
(a) Go to Musso's.
(b) Play with the cat.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Drink more wine at home.
9. The home that Hank and Sarah bought had __________ levels.
10. What does Jon ask Hank to do before Francois returns to Hollywood?
(a) To come to a party.
(b) To read some of the play.
(c) To help him find a new house.
(d) To loan him some money.
11. Where do Jon and Francois move once Francois returns?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To the ghetto.
(c) To Sunset Boulevard.
(d) To Beverly Hills.
12. What happens to Jon and Francois's first home?
(a) It is destroyed by a forest fire.
(b) It is destroyed by a hurricane.
(c) It is about to be bulldozed.
(d) It is sold at auction.
13. What does Hank decide he should write a screenplay about?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(d) His mother.
14. What was Hank's apartment's neighborhood overpopulated by?
(d) Central American immigants.
15. Hank give his inedible food to __________.
(a) The black children workers.
(d) The maid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hank feel about going to Jon and Francois's new home?
2. What state of mind is Francois in when Hank and Sarah arrive?
3. What interrupts Hank's work as he begins to write his first line of the screenplay?
4. What does Francois go to count in the middle of dinner?
5. What is the popular bar named that Hank goes to at the beginning of Part 2?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)