|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokingly refers to themselves as Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald?
(a) Sarah and Hank.
(b) Hank and Pinchot.
(c) Sarah and Renoir.
(d) Pinchot and Sarah.
2. What wakes Hank after his visit to the hotel?
(b) The doorbell.
(c) Sarah's cat.
(d) The telephone.
3. Sarah tells Hank he was nice _____________.
(a) For making a sincere toast.
(b) For apologizing to Friedman.
(c) For getting the pasta off Friedman's face.
(d) For attending the party.
4. What does Jon refuse from Hank?
(a) His offer to pay for his debt.
(b) A gold watch.
(c) His offer to refund his money.
(d) A dinner invitation.
5. How does Hank feel about going to Jon and Francois's new home?
6. Who is Hank and Sarah's accountant?
(a) Vin Marbad.
(b) Van Marson.
(c) Van Marbad.
(d) Vin Mason.
7. Where do Jon and Francois move once Francois returns?
(a) To San Francisco.
(b) To the ghetto.
(c) To Sunset Boulevard.
(d) To Beverly Hills.
8. Who cancels the film at the end of Part 6?
9. Why are Hank and Sarah late to see the film about Christ's transformation?
(a) They were lost.
(b) They were in traffic.
(c) They were buying wine.
(d) They were eating dinner.
10. What did Sarah and Hank continue doing with their accountant?
(c) Meeting with him.
(d) Calling him.
11. What does Hank think Friedman looks like at the party?
(a) A baby.
(b) A vagrant.
(c) A benefactor.
(d) A geek.
12. What does Sarah ask Jon regarding his work?
(a) Why is always stressed.
(b) Why he puts himself through all the suffering.
(c) Why he like movies.
(d) Why he hates his work.
13. What is the crowd in the bar like in Part 3?
(b) Vacant faced.
14. Who pulls off the dangling food from Friedman's lip?
(b) Friedman himself.
15. What is Hank Chisanski's occupation?
(a) He's an actor.
(b) He's a director.
(c) He's a producer.
(d) He's a screenwriter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jon's agent live?
2. Who tells Hank he should apologize for his rude behavior in Part 2?
3. What interrupts Hank's work as he begins to write his first line of the screenplay?
4. Who is interested in playing the character "Jim Beam"?
5. What does Hank decide he should write a screenplay about?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)