|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hank suggest they go when Francois returns to the table?
(a) The office.
(c) The racetrack.
(d) A party.
2. What does Sarah ask Jon regarding his work?
(a) Why he like movies.
(b) Why he hates his work.
(c) Why is always stressed.
(d) Why he puts himself through all the suffering.
3. The road which the agent takes Hank and Sarah to is ______________.
(a) Gravel and rutted.
(b) Dirt and gravel.
(c) Paved and clean.
(d) Potholed and rutted.
4. Sarah tells Hank he was nice _____________.
(a) For apologizing to Friedman.
(b) For getting the pasta off Friedman's face.
(c) For making a sincere toast.
(d) For attending the party.
5. The writing process is defined as __________.
(a) The exploration of thought.
(b) The exploration of creativity.
(c) The exploration of knowledge.
(d) The exploration of memory and identity.
6. How many statements showing interest in Hank's screenplay does Jon receive?
7. What is Paul Renoir's occupation?
(a) He is an opera director.
(b) He is a director.
(c) He is a violinist.
(d) He is a singer.
8. What do Sarah, Hank, and Jon spend their nights doing while Francois is away?
(a) Talking about the film.
(c) Going to the movies.
(d) Drinking and telling stories.
9. Whose birthday party do Hank and Jon go to?
10. At what age does Hank claim life begins?
11. Which was not described as artificial about the set of the film about Christ's transformation?
(a) Sets and characters.
12. Hank give his inedible food to __________.
(a) The black children workers.
(d) The maid.
13. Whom does Pinchot remark he admires?
(a) Strange men.
(b) Ugly men.
(c) Healthy men.
(d) Wealthy women.
14. Why are Hank and Sarah late to see the film about Christ's transformation?
(a) They were in traffic.
(b) They were buying wine.
(c) They were lost.
(d) They were eating dinner.
15. What was Hank's apartment's neighborhood overpopulated by?
(c) Central American immigants.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jon tell Hank and Sarah at dinner after the disagreement with Friedman?
2. What does Friedman call Hank's film?
3. What does Hank see in the party guests at Jon's celebratory party?
4. Who pulls off the dangling food from Friedman's lip?
5. Whom does Hank halfheartedly agree to share the screenwriting with at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)