|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokingly refers to themselves as Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald?
(a) Hank and Pinchot.
(b) Pinchot and Sarah.
(c) Sarah and Renoir.
(d) Sarah and Hank.
2. What does the novel contemplate or examine in Part 2?
(a) The buying process.
(b) The selling process.
(c) The creative process.
(d) The writing process.
3. Sarah wonders if ___________ read Hank's work.
(a) Rich people.
(b) Famous people.
(c) Intelligent people.
(d) Satisfied people.
4. Who loses his temper about money in regards to producing Hank's screenplay?
5. What does Sarah ask Jon regarding his work?
(a) Why he puts himself through all the suffering.
(b) Why he hates his work.
(c) Why he like movies.
(d) Why is always stressed.
6. To whom does Hank write a letter?
(c) A friend.
7. The crowd in the film about Christ's transformation was comprised of ____________.
(a) Drug addicts.
(b) Rich people.
(c) Black people.
(d) Alcoholics Anonymous members.
8. Who sends Hank and Sarah a statement of conditions for Hank's corporation?
9. How many co producers does Friedman want to fire?
10. Who is considered to be a genius French filmmaker?
11. What happens to Jon and Francois's first home?
(a) It is destroyed by a hurricane.
(b) It is sold at auction.
(c) It is about to be bulldozed.
(d) It is destroyed by a forest fire.
12. What do Hank and Sarah do at the end of Part 3?
(a) Drink til the sun rises.
(b) Drink til the sunset.
(c) Go to dinner.
(d) Go to sleep.
13. Friedman insists he has no ____________.
14. What does Francois think his neighbors are going to steal?
(a) His mail.
(b) His rocking chair.
(c) His fruits from his garden.
(d) His chickens.
15. What does Hank think Friedman looks like at the party?
(a) A vagrant.
(b) A benefactor.
(c) A baby.
(d) A geek.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Hank and Sarah late to see the film about Christ's transformation?
2. What is Jon's reply to Sarah question about his work?
3. What does Hank say is not a reason for his moving out of his apartment?
4. How does Hank respond to the statement of conditions?
5. What does Jon ask Hank to do before Francois returns to Hollywood?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)