|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8 - Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who purchased the rights to the name "Hank Chisankski"?
2. What does Hank reflect on as they drive to Jon and Francois's?
(a) The poverty of the area.
(b) The apparent racial tension.
(c) The rich and famous residents.
(d) The landscaped yards.
3. What is the crowd in the bar like in Part 3?
(a) Vacant faced.
4. How does Hank respond to the statement of conditions?
5. Where does Jon move to while Francois leaves?
(a) His parents' house.
(b) Hank and Sarah's.
(c) An apartment.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Racine addicted to?
2. What state of mind is Francois in when Hank and Sarah arrive?
3. Who gives Hank both congratulations and insults at the bar in Part 3?
4. Sarah tells Hank he was nice _____________.
5. Which of the following does "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" not satirize about Hollywood?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)