|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8 - Chapters 28 and 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money will Hank receive for writing the screenplay?
2. Where does Jon move to while Francois leaves?
(a) His parents' house.
(b) A hotel.
(c) An apartment.
(d) Hank and Sarah's.
3. What happens when Hank sits down to write for the first time on the screenplay?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) Nothing comes to him.
(c) He has an epiphany.
(d) He gets a phone call.
4. What does Hank have to do to get in the mood to discuss screenwriting?
(a) Eat a good meal.
(c) Drink heavily.
(d) Smoke a pipe.
5. Who cancels the film at the end of Part 6?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Francois Racine do for a living?
2. Who once owned the house that Hank and Sarah go look at in Part 3?
3. What is Friedman's lawyer's name?
4. Who indicates only wanting Hank to write the screenplay?
5. Who calls Hank at the beginning of the novel?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)