|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 - Chapters 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme does "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" explore?
(a) The nature and craft of writing.
(b) Relationships of film to stage.
(c) How to become wealthy quickly.
(d) Relationships of love.
2. What does Francois go to count in the middle of dinner?
(a) His chickens.
(b) The cars on the street.
(c) His change.
(d) His money.
3. What does Hank open at the end of Part 3?
(a) A gift.
(b) A door.
(c) Two envelopes.
(d) Some wine.
4. How does Hank respond to the statement of conditions?
5. What is the crowd in the bar like in Part 3?
(a) Vacant faced.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people perceive Francois, according to Hank?
2. Who hates Austin?
3. Sarah wonders if ___________ read Hank's work.
4. What is the name of the bar Hank and Sarah go to in Part 3?
5. Who sends Hank and Sarah a statement of conditions for Hank's corporation?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)