|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 - Chapters 20, 21, 22 and 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the novel contemplate or examine in Part 2?
(a) The creative process.
(b) The writing process.
(c) The selling process.
(d) The buying process.
2. At what age does Hank claim life begins?
3. Why are Hank and Sarah late to see the film about Christ's transformation?
(a) They were in traffic.
(b) They were lost.
(c) They were buying wine.
(d) They were eating dinner.
4. Which was not described as artificial about the set of the film about Christ's transformation?
(b) Sets and characters.
5. What state of mind is Francois in when Hank and Sarah arrive?
(a) He is angry.
(b) He is extremely happy.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tom Pell?
2. Who gives Hank both congratulations and insults at the bar in Part 3?
3. When will Hank receive his payment for writing the screenplay?
4. The writing process is defined as __________.
5. Sarah warns Hank that _____________will drive him crazy.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)