|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 - Chapters 16, 17, 18 and 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Hank receive his payment for writing the screenplay?
(a) After he finishes.
(b) Up front.
(c) After it is sold.
(d) After is is produced.
2. Who is Hank and Sarah's accountant?
(a) Vin Marbad.
(b) Vin Mason.
(c) Van Marbad.
(d) Van Marson.
3. What does Sarah ask Jon regarding his work?
(a) Why he like movies.
(b) Why he hates his work.
(c) Why is always stressed.
(d) Why he puts himself through all the suffering.
4. How does Hank travel to Pinchot's home?
(a) Via the marina and boat.
(b) On foot.
(c) By train.
(d) In a truck.
5. Who sends Hank and Sarah a statement of conditions for Hank's corporation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Hank at the beginning of the novel?
2. What does Jon ask Hank to do before Francois returns to Hollywood?
3. "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" is a memoir of _____________.
4. How are Hank and Sarah met by their first attempt at house shopping?
5. To whom does Hank write a letter?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)