|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Hank receive his payment for writing the screenplay?
(a) Up front.
(b) After is is produced.
(c) After it is sold.
(d) After he finishes.
2. Who calls Hank at the beginning of the novel?
3. What is Racine addicted to?
4. In Part 3, Hank and Sarah go to___________.
(a) A producer's office.
(b) A real estate office.
(c) An agent's office.
(d) A law office.
5. Which of the following does "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" not satirize about Hollywood?
(d) Sefl obsession.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Hank both congratulations and insults at the bar in Part 3?
2. What does Sarah open at the end of Part 3?
3. What does the novel contemplate or examine in Part 2?
4. Who indicates only wanting Hank to write the screenplay?
5. What theme does "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" explore?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)