|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do Hank and Sarah meet at the hotel in Part 2?
(a) Paul Smith.
(b) Jean Smith.
(c) Jean Paulson.
(d) Jean-Paul Sanrah.
2. Sarah wonders if ___________ read Hank's work.
(a) Famous people.
(b) Intelligent people.
(c) Satisfied people.
(d) Rich people.
3. What does Hank ridicule at the beginning of Part 2?
(a) The name of a play.
(b) An actor.
(c) The name of a person.
(d) A play.
4. What does Francois Racine do for a living?
(a) He's a French musician.
(b) He's a French writer.
(c) He's a French producer.
(d) He's a French actor.
5. What do Hank and Sarah do at the end of Part 3?
(a) Go to dinner.
(b) Drink til the sunset.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Drink til the sun rises.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is considered to be a genius French filmmaker?
2. Who tells Hank a crude joke?
3. What is Paul Renoir's occupation?
4. What wakes Hank after his visit to the hotel?
5. Who is Sarah?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)