|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 - Chapters 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Hank's work as he begins to write his first line of the screenplay?
(b) The telephone.
(c) The doorbell.
(d) Sarah's cat.
2. Who is considered to be a genius French filmmaker?
3. "Hollywood: A Novel by Charles Bukowski" is a memoir of _____________.
4. What is the popular bar named that Hank goes to at the beginning of Part 2?
5. Who is Werner Zergog?
(a) A writer.
(b) A janitor.
(c) A daredevil actor.
(d) A daredevil director.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank ridicule at the beginning of Part 2?
2. Who sends Hank and Sarah a statement of conditions for Hank's corporation?
3. What does the novel contemplate or examine in Part 2?
4. What did Sarah and Hank continue doing with their accountant?
5. Who tells Hank a crude joke?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)