|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 10 - Chapters 34, 35, 36 and 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Due to being sober, who appears to be rigid and cold at the party?
(a) The attorney's wife.
2. What is Paul Renoir's occupation?
(a) He is an opera director.
(b) He is a violinist.
(c) He is a singer.
(d) He is a director.
3. Who hates Austin?
4. What do Hank and Sarah do after the celebratory party at Jon's?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Play with the cat.
(c) Drink more wine at home.
(d) Go to Musso's.
5. Who draws Hank and Sarah's attention at the party with Friedman's attorney?
(a) The lawyer's son.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) The lawyer's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not described as artificial about the set of the film about Christ's transformation?
2. What did Sarah and Hank continue doing with their accountant?
3. What is Hank's favorite distraction in life?
4. What is the name of the production company on board for Hank's screenplay?
5. What does Hank not remember doing at the end of Part 2?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)