|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jon ask Hank to do before Francois returns to Hollywood?
(a) To loan him some money.
(b) To read some of the play.
(c) To come to a party.
(d) To help him find a new house.
2. Which of the following was not used to describe Hank's apartment?
(a) It was a good place to relax.
(b) It was a good place to drink.
(c) It was a good place to have hangovers.
(d) It was a good place to have sex.
3. What is Paul Renoir's occupation?
(a) He is a director.
(b) He is a singer.
(c) He is a violinist.
(d) He is an opera director.
4. Who is Hank and Sarah's accountant?
(a) Vin Mason.
(b) Van Marson.
(c) Vin Marbad.
(d) Van Marbad.
5. To whom does Hank write a letter?
(d) A friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar Hank and Sarah go to in Part 3?
2. Francois moves to __________.
3. What happens when Hank sits down to write for the first time on the screenplay?
4. Why are Hank and Sarah late to see the film about Christ's transformation?
5. Whom does Hank halfheartedly agree to share the screenwriting with at the end of Part 1?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)