|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4 - Chapters 12, 13, 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hank Chisanski's occupation?
(a) He's a producer.
(b) He's an actor.
(c) He's a director.
(d) He's a screenwriter.
2. Sarah wonders if ___________ read Hank's work.
(a) Satisfied people.
(b) Famous people.
(c) Rich people.
(d) Intelligent people.
3. The writing process is defined as __________.
(a) The exploration of thought.
(b) The exploration of creativity.
(c) The exploration of knowledge.
(d) The exploration of memory and identity.
4. To whom does Hank write a letter?
(c) A friend.
5. Pinchot takes Sarah and Hank to the ___________.
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Beverly Hills Hotel.
(c) The Embassy Suites.
(d) The Hollywood Sheraton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a greater illusion than what is seen on the screen in Hollywood?
2. What does Hank have to do to get in the mood to discuss screenwriting?
3. Who is Sarah?
4. What is Racine addicted to?
5. Who gives Hank both congratulations and insults at the bar in Part 3?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)