|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did Arbuckle's first law-breaking incident involve?
a) Drunk driving.
b) Buying drugs.
d) Selling drugs.
2. What was found and confiscated in Billy Bennett's home?
a) A list of money transactions.
c) A ledger with famous names.
3. When did Weismuller and Velez's wedding end?
4. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
a) Golden age.
b) Silver Age.
c) Jazz Age.
d) Musical Age.
5. What was Hays' biggest contribution to Hollywood?
a) Dark Book.
b) Bad Book.
c) Gloom Book.
d) Doom Book.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 802 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)