|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clara Bow had a problem with _____________.
2. Who was often conversing with "nymphets"?
3. What did Lillita change her name to?
(a) Lita Brown.
(b) Lita Black.
(c) Lita Grey.
(d) Lita Red.
4. What was Lillita's original last name?
5. What were the elephants supposed to tower over?
(a) Motion City.
(b) Studio City.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Illusion City.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many witnesses were there at Hearst's trial?
2. How many extras were required for Griffith's Babylon?
3. Whom was the party held for that was given by Hearst and attended by Chaplin?
4. To whom did Clara Bow have to pay a large sum of money after an affair?
5. How old was Barbara La Marr when she died?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wasn't there any evidence relating to William Desmond Taylor's death?
2. Why and how was Charlie Chaplin almost ruined?
3. How did Ince get shot?
4. What objections did Hays face with the new world of gossip?
5. What was the purpose of Griffith's elephants?
6. Describe defiance against Hays.
7. Describe the film industry during Griffith's time.
8. What was the" Doom Book"?
9. Describe Rudolph Valentino's love life.
10. Describe Charlie Chaplin's relationship with Lillita McMurray.
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)