|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Mary Mills' mother?
(a) Christine Sheraton.
(b) Carissa Sutten.
(c) Caylee Shemp.
(d) Charlotte Shelby.
2. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
(a) Louis Mayer.
(b) Lance Maximus.
(c) Luke Manson.
(d) Larry Mortin.
3. Who raped Virginia Rappe?
4. What was Charlie Chaplin's middle name?
5. Whom was the party held for that was given by Hearst and attended by Chaplin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Virginia Rappe from?
2. What was Hays' biggest contribution to Hollywood?
3. Who did Arbuckle meet in 1913 who cast him in movie roles?
4. To whom did Clara Bow have to pay a large sum of money after an affair?
5. Who was Chaplin's first wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. Was it possible to clean up Hollywood? Why or why not?
2. Describe the protests for the invasion of privacy.
3. Who was Johnny Valentine?
4. What was the" Doom Book"?
5. What scandal revolved around Lana Turner?
6. Describe Robert Mitchum's career after he was in jail.
7. Why was the introduction of talkies significant?
8. Who were Hedda Hopper and Louella Parsons?
9. How have news rags progressed over time?
10. What was the Astor-Thorpe scandal?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)