|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Weismuller and Velez's wedding end?
2. At one time, how much money did Adolph Zukor have?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $5 billion.
(c) $40 million.
(d) $10 million.
3. With whom did Gilbert have an unbreakable contract?
(b) Warner Brothers.
4. What did the court order Chaplin to do about Joan Barry?
(a) To support her and her child.
(b) To keep her on the job despite her pregnancy.
(c) To marry her.
(d) To fire her.
5. Which male was branded as being difficult?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Franklyn Thorpe.
(c) William Hearst.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
6. Who was the first to hire Joan Barry and put her in films?
7. What was Barry's weekly salary lowered to?
8. Where did Mae West first become famous?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
9. When was William fox cast out of his own company?
10. Where was Ina Claire an actress?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
11. What is the title called in reference to Thelma Todd?
(a) "Death Garage."
(b) "Death Swamp."
(c) "Death End."
(d) "Death Trap."
12. According to conjecture, who killed Thelma Todd?
13. How did Siegel die?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Suicide by drug overdose.
(c) Stab wound.
14. Who discovered the tell-all journal kept by an actress?
(a) George Kauffman.
(b) Fred Astaire.
(c) Franklyn Thorpe.
(d) Fatty Arbuckle.
15. Which of the following describes Lupe's condition when she died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Mae Murray's husband's name?
2. What was Bugsy Siegel's real first name?
3. Who was most known for unbridled sex appeal?
4. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
5. Who took it upon themselves to revive the economy by spending money?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)