|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Thelma Todd found dead?
2. Where was Ina Claire an actress?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does "Red Tide" refer to?
(a) Sexual abuse.
(b) Drug use.
4. Who kept a tell-all journal for herself?
(a) Mary Astor.
(b) Mary Pickford.
(c) Katharine Hepburn.
(d) Mae West.
5. Which male was branded as being difficult?
(a) William Hearst.
(b) Fred Astaire.
(c) Franklyn Thorpe.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
6. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
(c) Gunshot wound.
7. Who openly despised Chaplin and took every possible shot at him?
8. For what was Flynn arrested and put on trial?
(a) Statutory rape.
(d) Sexual assault.
9. To get revenge, to whom did Chaplin give all the information about his wedding?
(a) Lolly Parsons.
(b) Errol Flynn.
(c) Joan Barry.
(d) Hedda Hopper.
10. What did the court order Chaplin to do about Joan Barry?
(a) To fire her.
(b) To keep her on the job despite her pregnancy.
(c) To support her and her child.
(d) To marry her.
11. For whom was Lucky Luciano a bootlegger?
12. Which actress was branded as being difficult?
(a) Marilyn Monroe.
(b) Katharine Hepburn.
(c) Mae West.
(d) Marlene Dietrich.
13. Who was Thelma Todd's lover?
(a) Roland West.
(b) Ren Weatherford.
(c) Reginald Warrington.
(d) Rufus Wainright.
14. When was William fox cast out of his own company?
15. When did Lupe Velez become a part of the film industry?
(a) Late 1920s
(b) Early 1930s.
(c) Late 1910s.
(d) Early 1920s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gilbert's first talkie was referred to as ___________.
2. When did Weismuller and Velez's wedding end?
3. Who thought Mae West was obscene?
4. What happened to the tell-all journal in court?
5. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)