|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was most known for unbridled sex appeal?
2. How was Chaplin proven innocent of paternity?
(a) Blood test.
(b) Lie-detector test.
(c) Rape kit.
(d) Another man came forward.
3. What was Barry's starting salary per week?
4. Besides Mae West, who else was dubbed unwholesome?
(a) Marlene Dietrich.
(b) Katharine Hepburn.
(c) Ginger Rogers.
(d) Fred Astaire.
5. For what was Flynn arrested and put on trial?
(c) Statutory rape.
(d) Sexual assault.
6. Besides Los Angeles and Chicago, to what other city was Bugsy Siegel connected?
(a) Las Vegas.
7. With whom did Gilbert have a drinking contest?
8. What happened to the tell-all journal in court?
(a) It was burned.
(b) The author was imprisoned.
(c) It was locked in a box.
(d) It was shredded.
9. Who took it upon themselves to revive the economy by spending money?
(a) Clara Bow.
(b) Joan Crawford.
(c) Buster Keaton.
(d) Mae Murray.
10. Which male was branded as being difficult?
(a) William Hearst.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) Franklyn Thorpe.
11. What were those successful in the talkie industry dubbed?
(a) Lucky Charms.
(b) Lucky Talkers.
(c) Lucky Babes.
(d) Lucky Stars.
12. According to conjecture, who killed Thelma Todd?
13. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
14. What was Weismuller's first name?
15. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
(a) Golden age.
(b) Silver Age.
(c) Musical Age.
(d) Jazz Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Enditalls" refer to?
2. Which of the following describes Lupe's condition when she died?
3. For whom was Lucky Luciano a bootlegger?
4. What happened in the same year Thelma Todd was found dead?
5. Which actress was intensely private but was accused of being homosexual when gossip became a multi-million dollar industry?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)