|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was Flynn arrested and put on trial?
(b) Statutory rape.
(d) Sexual assault.
2. Who was most known for unbridled sex appeal?
3. What drugs did Siegel push?
(c) Prescription medicine.
4. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
5. With whom did Gilbert have a drinking contest?
6. What was Barry's starting salary per week?
7. Which of the following describes Bugsy Siegel?
(c) Game show host.
8. Where was Thelma Todd found dead?
9. When did Lupe Velez become a part of the film industry?
(a) Early 1920s.
(b) Early 1930s.
(c) Late 1920s
(d) Late 1910s.
10. What did Barry threaten Chaplin with?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(d) A court case.
11. What was Frances Farmer dubbed?
(a) The Next Garbo.
(b) The Next Davies.
(c) The Next West.
(d) The Next Rogers.
12. What was Mae Murray's husband's name?
(a) Prince Mdivani.
(b) Prince Ndino.
(c) Prince Gerdavani.
(d) Prince Geraldo.
13. Who discovered the tell-all journal kept by an actress?
(a) George Kauffman.
(b) Franklyn Thorpe.
(c) Fatty Arbuckle.
(d) Fred Astaire.
14. What were those successful in the talkie industry dubbed?
(a) Lucky Stars.
(b) Lucky Babes.
(c) Lucky Charms.
(d) Lucky Talkers.
15. What does "Red Tide" refer to?
(c) Drug use.
(d) Sexual abuse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Joan Barry hit Hollywood?
2. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
3. With whom did Mary Astor have an affair?
4. Where did Mae West first become famous?
5. Who was the United States Attorney during the time of Prohibition?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)