|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drugs did Siegel push?
(a) Prescription medicine.
2. At one time, how much money did Adolph Zukor have?
(a) $2 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $5 billion.
(d) $40 million.
3. How did Siegel die?
(a) Suicide by drug overdose.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Stab wound.
4. What were those successful in the talkie industry dubbed?
(a) Lucky Stars.
(b) Lucky Talkers.
(c) Lucky Babes.
(d) Lucky Charms.
5. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
(c) Gunshot wound.
6. How was Chaplin proven innocent of paternity?
(a) Lie-detector test.
(b) Rape kit.
(c) Another man came forward.
(d) Blood test.
7. Where was Ina Claire an actress?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
8. The district attorney of which city overturned Flynn's case dismissal?
(a) Long Beach.
(b) Beverly Hills.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. What was Mae Murray's husband's name?
(a) Prince Gerdavani.
(b) Prince Geraldo.
(c) Prince Ndino.
(d) Prince Mdivani.
10. What does "Enditalls" refer to?
(a) Those who quit acting in middle-age.
(b) Those who failed to get a part in a talkie.
(c) Those who joined the military.
(d) Those who committed suicide.
11. Which male was branded as being difficult?
(a) Charlie Chaplin.
(b) William Hearst.
(c) Franklyn Thorpe.
(d) Fred Astaire.
12. What was Chaplin accused of?
(a) Raping Barry.
(b) Shooting Barry.
(c) Fathering Barry's child.
(d) Firing Barry after he sexually harassed her.
13. In what year was Thelma Todd found dead?
14. Where was Thelma Todd found dead?
15. Besides Mae West, who else was dubbed unwholesome?
(a) Ginger Rogers.
(b) Katharine Hepburn.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) Marlene Dietrich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who openly despised Chaplin and took every possible shot at him?
2. Which company took a chance on Mae West first?
3. What happened in the same year Thelma Todd was found dead?
4. Why was Flynn's case dismissed?
5. When did the "Suicide Syndrome" occur?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)