|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the elephants supposed to tower over?
(a) Studio City.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Motion City.
(d) Illusion City.
2. What was the name of the second scandalous headline writer?
(a) Lara Pearl.
(b) Lucy Payton.
(c) Linsay Peppers.
(d) Louella Parsons.
3. What did Lillita change her name to?
(a) Lita Red.
(b) Lita Black.
(c) Lita Brown.
(d) Lita Grey.
4. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
5. What was Chaplin's girlfriend Peggy's last name?
6. When did Griffith's extravagant court come together?
7. How much money did Clara Bow pay after having an affair?
(a) $500 thousand.
(b) $30 thousand.
(c) $10 thousand.
(d) $1 million.
8. Who was the man meant to "clean up" Hollywood?
(a) Will Hays.
(b) William Desmond Taylor.
(c) Mary Mills.
(d) DW Griffith.
9. At the time of his second divorce, how much was Chaplin worth?
(a) $16 million.
(b) $12 million.
(c) $5 million.
(d) $1 billion.
10. What was the name of Olive Thomas's husband?
(a) Jared Plant.
(b) Jack Pickford.
(c) Jamie Pidgington.
(d) Jason Payton.
11. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
(a) Luke Manson.
(b) Louis Mayer.
(c) Lance Maximus.
(d) Larry Mortin.
12. How many extras were required for Griffith's Babylon?
13. What did Arbuckle's first law-breaking incident involve?
(a) Drunk driving.
(c) Buying drugs.
(d) Selling drugs.
14. How many names were in the Doom Book?
15. How many husbands did Peggy have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was dubbed the "Hottest Jazz Baby in Films"?
2. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
3. Who was Mary Mills' mother?
4. What was the official cause of death for Ince?
5. How old was Lillita when she first met Chaplin?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)