|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chaplin's girlfriend Peggy's last name?
2. How old was Lillita when she first met Chaplin?
3. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
4. What was Hays' biggest contribution to Hollywood?
(a) Gloom Book.
(b) Bad Book.
(c) Dark Book.
(d) Doom Book.
5. Who blackmailed Clara Bow?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her doctor.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) Her cousin.
6. How long did Chaplin's and Mildred's son live?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) 3 days.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 2 months.
7. What was Mary Mills' profession?
8. Hearst was possessive of ______________.
9. At what age did Arbuckle die?
10. Where was Virginia Rappe from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
11. Whom was the party held for that was given by Hearst and attended by Chaplin?
12. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
(a) Larry Mortin.
(b) Louis Mayer.
(c) Luke Manson.
(d) Lance Maximus.
13. What were the elephants supposed to tower over?
(a) Illusion City.
(b) Studio City.
(c) Motion City.
(d) Los Angeles.
14. Clara Bow had a problem with _____________.
15. Where was Olive Thomas found dead?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname of the main drug dealer in Hollywood in "Heroin Heroines"?
2. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
3. Where did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
4. In what year did Lillita and Chaplin meet?
5. Who is referred to as the "movie director as God"?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)