|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Arbuckle meet in 1913 who cast him in movie roles?
2. How old was Barbara La Marr when she died?
3. Who was Mary Mills' mother?
(a) Charlotte Shelby.
(b) Carissa Sutten.
(c) Caylee Shemp.
(d) Christine Sheraton.
4. Who blackmailed Clara Bow?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) Her doctor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her cousin.
5. Where was Olive Thomas found dead?
(c) New York.
6. How old was Chaplin's first wife when they met?
7. What was Chaplin's nationality?
8. What was Lillita's original last name?
9. Where did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. At what age did Arbuckle die?
11. Who was Chaplin's first wife?
(a) Mercy Horace.
(b) Mildred Harris.
(c) Mary Hanson.
(d) Melanie Hopkins.
12. What did Lillita change her name to?
(a) Lita Brown.
(b) Lita Black.
(c) Lita Red.
(d) Lita Grey.
13. What was referred to as "joy powder"?
(d) The film industry.
14. Before 1913, for whom was Arbuckle an assistant?
(a) Chimney sweeper.
15. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
2. Whom was the party held for that was given by Hearst and attended by Chaplin?
3. Who might best be described as not looking for trouble, but trouble finding him?
4. How many husbands did Peggy have?
5. Who was often conversing with "nymphets"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)