|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was often referred to as "the original gold digging Ziegfeld girl"?
2. What was the nickname of the main drug dealer in Hollywood in "Heroin Heroines"?
(a) The Prince.
(b) The Count.
(c) The Duke.
(d) The King.
3. How old was Barbara La Marr when she died?
4. Where did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
5. How many witnesses were there at Hearst's trial?
6. Who was dubbed the "Hottest Jazz Baby in Films"?
(a) Lita Grey.
(b) Peggy Hopkins.
(c) Marion Davies.
(d) Clara Bow.
7. In what year did Lillita and Chaplin meet?
8. What was Fatty Arbuckle's real first name?
9. Who is referred to as the "movie director as God"?
(a) James Cameron.
(c) Steven Spielberg.
(d) DW Griffith.
10. What was Hays' biggest contribution to Hollywood?
(a) Dark Book.
(b) Bad Book.
(c) Gloom Book.
(d) Doom Book.
11. How many husbands did Peggy have?
12. Who was dubbed "King of Paramount"?
(a) Wallace Reid.
(b) Fatty Arbuckle.
(c) Will Hays.
(d) DW Griffith.
13. What color were the elephants ordered for the extravagant scene by Griffith?
14. Who was devoted to showing film as art?
15. How many plaster elephants were ordered for the extravagant court scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Players-Lasky was a subsidiary of______________.
2. How old was Chaplin's first wife when they met?
3. How much money did Clara Bow pay after having an affair?
4. How old was Lillita when she first met Chaplin?
5. Who did Arbuckle meet in 1913 who cast him in movie roles?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)