|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
2. What was Fatty Arbuckle's real first name?
3. How old was Barbara La Marr when she died?
4. Who found William Desmond Taylor's body?
(a) His boss.
(b) Fatty Arbuckle.
(c) His servant.
(d) Mary Mills.
5. Who was often conversing with "nymphets"?
6. Who was the man meant to "clean up" Hollywood?
(a) Mary Mills.
(b) Will Hays.
(c) William Desmond Taylor.
(d) DW Griffith.
7. In what year did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
8. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
9. Clara Bow had a problem with _____________.
10. What was the nickname of the main drug dealer in Hollywood in "Heroin Heroines"?
(a) The King.
(b) The Count.
(c) The Prince.
(d) The Duke.
11. "The Purple Dawn" begins with the creation of the set for which feast?
(a) Belshazzar's feast.
(b) Brazzendale's feast.
(c) Bathsehba's feast.
(d) Barendale's feast.
12. What was Hays' biggest contribution to Hollywood?
(a) Gloom Book.
(b) Dark Book.
(c) Doom Book.
(d) Bad Book.
13. What was Lillita's original last name?
14. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
(c) Modern art.
(d) Women's rights movement.
15. What was Olive Thomas clutching when she was found dead?
(c) Mercury granules.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Chaplin's first wife?
2. Before 1913, for whom was Arbuckle an assistant?
3. In what year did Lillita and Chaplin meet?
4. Whom was the party held for that was given by Hearst and attended by Chaplin?
5. How old was Lita when she announced her pregnancy?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)