Short Answer Questions
1. "The Purple Dawn" begins with the creation of the set for which feast?
2. Who is referred to as the "movie director as God"?
3. How many plaster elephants were ordered for the extravagant court scene?
4. What color were the elephants ordered for the extravagant scene by Griffith?
5. What were the elephants supposed to tower over?
6. How many extras were required for Griffith's Babylon?
7. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
8. When did Griffith's extravagant court come together?
9. What was referred to as "joy powder"?
10. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
11. Where was Olive Thomas found dead?
This section contains 2,692 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)