|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Mitchum serve in jail?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 2 months.
2. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
(a) Jazz Age.
(b) Silver Age.
(c) Musical Age.
(d) Golden age.
3. With whom did Mary Astor have an affair?
(a) George Kauffman.
(b) William Hearst.
(c) Franklyn Thorpe.
(d) Charlie Chaplin.
4. Who killed Johnny Valentine?
(a) Lana Turner.
(b) Lana Turner's mother.
(c) Lana Turner's daughter.
(d) Lana Turner's father.
5. What put Frances Farmer in jail?
(a) Her anger at her father.
(b) Her intolerable cruelty.
(c) Her hatred for authority.
(d) Her ignorance of the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man meant to "clean up" Hollywood?
2. What did critics see as the beginning of Hopper's end?
3. When did Carole Landis die?
4. How did Siegel die?
5. What did Lillita change her name to?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)