|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
2. How many husbands did Peggy have?
3. Who was dubbed the "Hottest Jazz Baby in Films"?
(a) Lita Grey.
(b) Marion Davies.
(c) Clara Bow.
(d) Peggy Hopkins.
4. With whom did Gilbert have an unbreakable contract?
(a) Warner Brothers.
5. How old was Chaplin's first wife when they met?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bugsy Siegel's real first name?
2. Which actress was branded as being difficult?
3. In what year did Joan Barry hit Hollywood?
4. "The Purple Dawn" begins with the creation of the set for which feast?
5. How many names were in the Doom Book?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)