|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Clara Bow pay after having an affair?
(a) $500 thousand.
(b) $10 thousand.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $30 thousand.
2. For what was Flynn arrested and put on trial?
(b) Statutory rape.
(d) Sexual assault.
3. Where was Thelma Todd found dead?
4. To whom did Clara Bow have to pay a large sum of money after an affair?
(a) Her cousin.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her secretary.
(d) Her doctor's ex-wife.
5. When did Dorothy Dandridge file a lawsuit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs did Siegel push?
2. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
3. What put Frances Farmer in jail?
4. Who was devoted to showing film as art?
5. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)