|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Red Tide" refer to?
(b) Sexual abuse.
(c) Drug use.
2. Before 1913, for whom was Arbuckle an assistant?
(c) Chimney sweeper.
3. What did Lana Turner refuse to pay for?
(a) Valentine's bill for call girls.
(b) Valentine's gambling debts.
(c) Valentine's medical bills.
(d) Her daughter's attorney.
4. What was found and confiscated in Billy Bennett's home?
(b) A list of money transactions.
(c) A ledger with famous names.
5. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
(b) Gunshot wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sought to ban Mae West's films?
2. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
3. What caused Valentino's death?
4. What happened in the same year Thelma Todd was found dead?
5. How old was Barbara La Marr when she died?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)