|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of one of the scandalous headline writers?
(a) Hilda Highness.
(b) Heidi Hellis.
(c) Hanny Harper.
(d) Hedda Hopper.
2. Where was Thelma Todd found dead?
3. Besides Mae West, who else was dubbed unwholesome?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Ginger Rogers.
(c) Katharine Hepburn.
(d) Marlene Dietrich.
4. In what year did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
5. At the time of his second divorce, how much was Chaplin worth?
(a) $12 million.
(b) $1 billion.
(c) $16 million.
(d) $5 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Olive Thomas clutching when she was found dead?
2. Who took it upon themselves to revive the economy by spending money?
3. With whom did Gilbert have a drinking contest?
4. What was Chaplin's girlfriend Peggy's last name?
5. Hearst was possessive of ______________.
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)