|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Bugsy Siegel's real first name?
2. Who might best be described as not looking for trouble, but trouble finding him?
3. What was Fatty Arbuckle's real first name?
4. What was referred to as "joy powder"?
(c) The film industry.
5. Who discovered the tell-all journal kept by an actress?
(a) George Kauffman.
(b) Fatty Arbuckle.
(c) Fred Astaire.
(d) Franklyn Thorpe.
Short Answer Questions
1. At one time, how much money did Adolph Zukor have?
2. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
3. What type of actors were labeled "Box Office Poison"?
4. How many names were in the Doom Book?
5. What put Frances Farmer in jail?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)