|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was dubbed "King of Paramount"?
(a) Fatty Arbuckle.
(b) Will Hays.
(c) DW Griffith.
(d) Wallace Reid.
2. At what age did Arbuckle die?
3. What happened to the tell-all journal in court?
(a) It was locked in a box.
(b) The author was imprisoned.
(c) It was burned.
(d) It was shredded.
4. Who sought to ban Mae West's films?
(b) Foreign outlets.
(d) Religious right.
5. How many witnesses were there at Hearst's trial?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Olive Thomas's husband?
2. With whom did Gilbert have an unbreakable contract?
3. How did Siegel die?
4. Who was the United States Attorney during the time of Prohibition?
5. When did Weismuller and Velez's wedding end?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)