|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did critics see as the beginning of Hopper's end?
(a) Refraining from using Chaplin's name.
(b) Criticizing Chaplin at every turn.
(c) Ignoring the not-guilty verdict by the judge.
(d) Stalking Chaplin.
2. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
3. What did Barry threaten Chaplin with?
(a) A gun.
(c) A court case.
(d) A knife.
4. What casino did Siegel help create?
(a) Caesar's Palace.
5. Who is referred to as the "movie director as God"?
(a) James Cameron.
(b) Steven Spielberg.
(d) DW Griffith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
2. How old was Lita when she announced her pregnancy?
3. Which actress was branded as being difficult?
4. What was the name of Olive Thomas's husband?
5. How many husbands did Peggy have?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)