|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was dubbed the "Hottest Jazz Baby in Films"?
(a) Lita Grey.
(b) Clara Bow.
(c) Peggy Hopkins.
(d) Marion Davies.
2. What was Fatty Arbuckle's real first name?
3. What is the title called in reference to Thelma Todd?
(a) "Death Garage."
(b) "Death End."
(c) "Death Swamp."
(d) "Death Trap."
4. Where was Olive Thomas found dead?
(a) New York.
5. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused Valentino's death?
2. What was Olive Thomas clutching when she was found dead?
3. Which actress was intensely private but was accused of being homosexual when gossip became a multi-million dollar industry?
4. Who was often referred to as "the original gold digging Ziegfeld girl"?
5. Which film was inspired by Chaplin's girlfriend Peggy?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)