|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of the first stars to fall during the Jazz Age due to lack of transitional power?
(a) Rudolph Valentino.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) Marion Davies.
(d) John Gilbert.
2. When was William fox cast out of his own company?
3. Who took it upon themselves to revive the economy by spending money?
(a) Mae Murray.
(b) Buster Keaton.
(c) Clara Bow.
(d) Joan Crawford.
4. Besides Mae West, who else was dubbed unwholesome?
(a) Fred Astaire.
(b) Ginger Rogers.
(c) Marlene Dietrich.
(d) Katharine Hepburn.
5. Besides Los Angeles and Chicago, to what other city was Bugsy Siegel connected?
(d) Las Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which male was branded as being difficult?
2. What put Frances Farmer in jail?
3. What eventually happened to Frances Farmer?
4. Before 1913, for whom was Arbuckle an assistant?
5. To get revenge, to whom did Chaplin give all the information about his wedding?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)