|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Barry threaten Chaplin with?
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A court case.
2. Who was dubbed the "Hottest Jazz Baby in Films"?
(a) Lita Grey.
(b) Peggy Hopkins.
(c) Clara Bow.
(d) Marion Davies.
3. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
(b) Gunshot wound.
4. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
5. Who sought to ban Mae West's films?
(b) Foreign outlets.
(c) Religious right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title called in reference to Thelma Todd?
2. Who was often referred to as "the original gold digging Ziegfeld girl"?
3. How many husbands did Peggy have?
4. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
5. What type of actors were labeled "Box Office Poison"?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)