|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time of his second divorce, how much was Chaplin worth?
(a) $16 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $12 million.
(d) $1 billion.
2. What was Olive Thomas clutching when she was found dead?
(c) Mercury granules.
3. What did critics see as the beginning of Hopper's end?
(a) Ignoring the not-guilty verdict by the judge.
(b) Refraining from using Chaplin's name.
(c) Stalking Chaplin.
(d) Criticizing Chaplin at every turn.
4. How many witnesses were there at Hearst's trial?
5. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs did Siegel push?
2. Besides Los Angeles and Chicago, to what other city was Bugsy Siegel connected?
3. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
4. What was Mae Murray's husband's name?
5. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)