|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Chaplin proven innocent of paternity?
(a) Rape kit.
(b) Lie-detector test.
(c) Another man came forward.
(d) Blood test.
2. What did Arbuckle's first law-breaking incident involve?
(a) Drunk driving.
(b) Selling drugs.
(c) Buying drugs.
3. How many husbands did Peggy have?
4. What was Chaplin accused of?
(a) Shooting Barry.
(b) Fathering Barry's child.
(c) Firing Barry after he sexually harassed her.
(d) Raping Barry.
5. Who was Mary Mills' mother?
(a) Charlotte Shelby.
(b) Caylee Shemp.
(c) Carissa Sutten.
(d) Christine Sheraton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Barry's starting salary per week?
2. Where did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
3. Who raped Virginia Rappe?
4. What was Chaplin's nationality?
5. In what year did Lillita and Chaplin meet?
This section contains 113 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)