|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Griffith's extravagant court come together?
2. What was Charlie Chaplin's middle name?
3. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
4. What was the nickname of the main drug dealer in Hollywood in "Heroin Heroines"?
(a) The Duke.
(b) The King.
(c) The Count.
(d) The Prince.
5. Who was known as "The Great Lover"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes both of Valentino's wives?
2. What was Mary Mills' profession?
3. Which company took a chance on Mae West first?
4. Who did Hearst shoot in the head?
5. What was Lillita's mother's occupation?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)