|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was referred to as "joy powder"?
(d) The film industry.
2. Who was often conversing with "nymphets"?
3. Who was dubbed "King of Paramount"?
(a) Will Hays.
(b) DW Griffith.
(c) Wallace Reid.
(d) Fatty Arbuckle.
4. To whom did Clara Bow have to pay a large sum of money after an affair?
(a) Her secretary.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her doctor's ex-wife.
5. What was the name of one of the scandalous headline writers?
(a) Hedda Hopper.
(b) Hanny Harper.
(c) Heidi Hellis.
(d) Hilda Highness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Chaplin's girlfriend Peggy's last name?
2. "The Purple Dawn" begins with the creation of the set for which feast?
3. At what age did Arbuckle die?
4. What color were the elephants ordered for the extravagant scene by Griffith?
5. Which of the following describes both of Valentino's wives?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)