|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man meant to "clean up" Hollywood?
(a) William Desmond Taylor.
(b) Will Hays.
(c) DW Griffith.
(d) Mary Mills.
2. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
3. Before 1913, for whom was Arbuckle an assistant?
(d) Chimney sweeper.
4. Who did Arbuckle meet in 1913 who cast him in movie roles?
5. How old was Lillita when she first met Chaplin?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
2. What color were the elephants ordered for the extravagant scene by Griffith?
3. Who was dubbed "King of Paramount"?
4. What was the name of the second scandalous headline writer?
5. Who was devoted to showing film as art?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)