|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Hearst shoot in the head?
2. Who was often referred to as "the original gold digging Ziegfeld girl"?
3. How many plaster elephants were ordered for the extravagant court scene?
4. Who was dubbed "King of Paramount"?
(a) Wallace Reid.
(b) DW Griffith.
(c) Will Hays.
(d) Fatty Arbuckle.
5. When did Griffith's extravagant court come together?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Clara Bow have to pay a large sum of money after an affair?
2. What was Charlie Chaplin's middle name?
3. What was the name of one of the scandalous headline writers?
4. Before 1913, for whom was Arbuckle an assistant?
5. What was the name of the studio where Olive Thomas was a star?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)