|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
2. At what age did Arbuckle die?
3. Who did Arbuckle meet in 1913 who cast him in movie roles?
4. What nickname was used in reference to Hays?
5. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
(b) Women's rights movement.
(c) Modern art.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
2. Who found William Desmond Taylor's body?
3. When did Griffith's extravagant court come together?
4. What was the nickname of the main drug dealer in Hollywood in "Heroin Heroines"?
5. Which reason did Olive Thomas have for killing herself?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)