Quiz: Chapters 10-16
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the name of the second scandalous headline writer?
a) Louella Parsons.
b) Linsay Peppers.
c) Lucy Payton.
d) Lara Pearl.
2. At the time of his second divorce, how much was Chaplin worth?
a) $5 million.
b) $1 billion.
c) $12 million.
d) $16 million.
3. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
a) Luke Manson.
b) Lance Maximus.
c) Louis Mayer.
d) Larry Mortin.
4. How old was Lita when she announced her pregnancy?
5. How long did Chaplin's and Mildred's son live?
a) 1 day.
b) 3 days.
c) 3 weeks.
d) 2 months.
This section contains 237 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)