|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the court order Chaplin to do about Joan Barry?
(a) To fire her.
(b) To marry her.
(c) To support her and her child.
(d) To keep her on the job despite her pregnancy.
2. What was Lillita's original last name?
3. For whom was Lucky Luciano a bootlegger?
4. How did Carole Landis die?
(b) Gunshot wound.
(c) Car accident.
5. In what year was Thelma Todd found dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the elephants supposed to tower over?
2. Who took it upon themselves to revive the economy by spending money?
3. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
4. When did Griffith's extravagant court come together?
5. When did Dorothy Dandridge file a lawsuit?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)