|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 30-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Carole Landis die?
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Car accident.
2. What was Charlie Chaplin's middle name?
3. Gilbert's first talkie was referred to as ___________.
4. What was Mae Murray's husband's name?
(a) Prince Geraldo.
(b) Prince Mdivani.
(c) Prince Gerdavani.
(d) Prince Ndino.
5. Who kept a tell-all journal for herself?
(a) Mary Pickford.
(b) Katharine Hepburn.
(c) Mary Astor.
(d) Mae West.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Enditalls" refer to?
2. What type of actors were labeled "Box Office Poison"?
3. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
4. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
5. Who was known as "The Great Lover"?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)