|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
2. What was the name of the man who tried to sabotage Chaplin's first marriage?
(a) Lance Maximus.
(b) Louis Mayer.
(c) Luke Manson.
(d) Larry Mortin.
3. Who raped Virginia Rappe?
4. Who was the man meant to "clean up" Hollywood?
(a) William Desmond Taylor.
(b) DW Griffith.
(c) Mary Mills.
(d) Will Hays.
5. What was Olive Thomas clutching when she was found dead?
(b) Mercury granules.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many extras were required for Griffith's Babylon?
2. Who is referred to as the "movie director as God"?
3. What was the nickname of the main drug dealer in Hollywood in "Heroin Heroines"?
4. Who was Chaplin's first wife?
5. Who did Hearst shoot in the head?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)