Quiz: Chapters 24-29
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To get revenge, to whom did Chaplin give all the information about his wedding?
a) Errol Flynn.
b) Lolly Parsons.
c) Hedda Hopper.
d) Joan Barry.
2. What put Frances Farmer in jail?
a) Her intolerable cruelty.
b) Her anger at her father.
c) Her hatred for authority.
d) Her ignorance of the law.
3. What did the court order Chaplin to do about Joan Barry?
a) To marry her.
b) To fire her.
c) To support her and her child.
d) To keep her on the job despite her pregnancy.
4. What was Weismuller's first name?
5. What does "Red Tide" refer to?
a) Sexual abuse.
This section contains 237 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)