|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much per week did John Gilbert earn in 1928?
2. How old was Lillita when she first met Chaplin?
3. Who was one of the first stars to fall during the Jazz Age due to lack of transitional power?
(a) Marion Davies.
(b) Charlie Chaplin.
(c) John Gilbert.
(d) Rudolph Valentino.
4. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
(a) Women's rights movement.
(c) Modern art.
5. What was referred to as "joy powder"?
(d) The film industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Olive Thomas's husband?
2. Who was dubbed the "Hottest Jazz Baby in Films"?
3. How many names were in the Doom Book?
4. Besides Mae West, who else was dubbed unwholesome?
5. In what year did Lillita and Chaplin meet?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)