|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Chaplin's nationality?
2. Who found William Desmond Taylor's body?
(a) Mary Mills.
(b) Fatty Arbuckle.
(c) His boss.
(d) His servant.
3. Gilbert's first talkie was referred to as ___________.
4. Which of the following describes both of Valentino's wives?
5. Who was known as "The Great Lover"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Ina Claire an actress?
2. Who was often conversing with "nymphets"?
3. What was the name of Mae West's first silver screen appearance?
4. Who was known for over the top film that directly violated Hays purity rules?
5. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)