|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kept a tell-all journal for herself?
(a) Mae West.
(b) Mary Astor.
(c) Katharine Hepburn.
(d) Mary Pickford.
2. How old was Olive Thomas when she killed herself?
3. How much money did Griffith pay extras per day?
4. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
(c) Women's rights movement.
(d) Modern art.
5. What was referred to as "joy powder"?
(a) The film industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did Clara Bow have to pay a large sum of money after an affair?
2. With whom did Gilbert have a drinking contest?
3. Players-Lasky was a subsidiary of______________.
4. What was the name of Olive Thomas's husband?
5. Which male was branded as being difficult?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)