|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Enditalls" refer to?
(a) Those who quit acting in middle-age.
(b) Those who committed suicide.
(c) Those who joined the military.
(d) Those who failed to get a part in a talkie.
2. In what year was Thelma Todd found dead?
3. According to conjecture, who killed Thelma Todd?
4. How long did Chaplin's and Mildred's son live?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 1 day.
(c) 3 days.
(d) 3 weeks.
5. What was the name of Mae West's first silver screen appearance?
(a) "Morning After Morning."
(b) "Day After Day."
(c) "Midnight After Noon."
(d) "Night After Night."
Short Answer Questions
1. What nickname was used in reference to Hays?
2. What was Hays' biggest contribution to Hollywood?
3. Who thought Mae West was obscene?
4. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
5. How much money did Clara Bow pay after having an affair?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)