|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the studio where Olive Thomas was a star?
(a) Selznick Pictures.
(b) Seltzner Pictures.
(c) Skurnick Pictures.
(d) Skipgrove Pictures.
2. Who might best be described as not looking for trouble, but trouble finding him?
3. What did Arbuckle's first law-breaking incident involve?
(a) Buying drugs.
(b) Drunk driving.
(d) Selling drugs.
4. Players-Lasky was a subsidiary of______________.
(a) Warner Bros.
5. What era is depicted in "Saturn Over Sunset"?
(a) Musical Age.
(b) Jazz Age.
(c) Golden age.
(d) Silver Age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the elephants supposed to tower over?
2. What was Mae Murray's former career before movie starlet?
3. Who was Chaplin's first wife?
4. How many witnesses were there at Hearst's trial?
5. How old was Lillita when she first met Chaplin?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)