Quiz: Chapters 1-9 to Chapters 17-23
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When was William fox cast out of his own company?
2. "The Purple Dawn" begins with the creation of the set for which feast?
a) Belshazzar's feast.
b) Barendale's feast.
c) Brazzendale's feast.
d) Bathsehba's feast.
3. How old was Barbara La Marr when she died?
4. Who was Thelma Todd's lover?
a) Ren Weatherford.
b) Reginald Warrington.
c) Roland West.
d) Rufus Wainright.
5. In the early film industry, what inspired a manic film style?
a) Women's rights movement.
This section contains 233 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)