|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 24-29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first to hire Joan Barry and put her in films?
2. Which company took a chance on Mae West first?
(c) Warner Brothers.
3. What happened in the same year Thelma Todd was found dead?
(a) Fatty Arbuckle raped and killed a woman.
(b) Mae West died.
(c) Astor-Thorpe scandal.
(d) Charlie Chaplin met Lita Grey.
4. Who blackmailed Clara Bow?
(a) Her doctor.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her cousin.
(d) Her secretary.
5. What was Weismuller's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the court order Chaplin to do about Joan Barry?
2. How long did Chaplin's and Mildred's son live?
3. With whom did Gilbert have a drinking contest?
4. What was Thelma Todd's cause of death?
5. Which of the following describes Bugsy Siegel?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)