Quiz: Chapters 1-9 to Chapters 24-29
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What drugs did Siegel push?
d) Prescription medicine.
2. According to conjecture, who killed Thelma Todd?
3. With whom did Mary Astor have an affair?
a) William Hearst.
b) Charlie Chaplin.
c) Franklyn Thorpe.
d) George Kauffman.
4. Gilbert's first talkie was referred to as ___________.
5. In what year did Arbuckle and Rappe meet?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What did the court order Chaplin to do about Joan Barry?
This section contains 218 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)