|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is tending to Merlin after he is injured falling from his horse?
(a) A well attendant.
(b) A young black smith.
(c) A young goatherd.
(d) A farmer's wife.
2. What does Merlin injure when he falls from his horse on a sunny day?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His foot.
(d) His hand.
3. What jumps into the water and swims across the lake in front of Merlin?
(a) A white wolf.
(b) A white cat.
(c) None of these.
(d) A white stag.
4. What is the name of the man threatening war against the British kingdoms?
5. What announcement is made during the feast?
(a) Lot will be the next High King.
(b) Arthur is heir to the High King.
(c) King Uther has died.
(d) Arthur will not be heir to the High King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Morgause plan to wait for her sister to marry Lot?
2. What is the forest chapel now called?
3. Who admits to sending the Cornish spies to question Merlin at Bryn Myrddin?
4. Where does Merlin plan to tell the king's soldiers they are coming from?
5. On what night is Arthur given to Merlin?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)