|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who protests the declaration of the King's heir from Luguvallium?
(a) King Lot.
(d) Count Ector.
2. What jumps into the water and swims across the lake in front of Merlin?
(a) A white wolf.
(b) A white stag.
(c) A white cat.
(d) None of these.
3. Who does Merlin say will be held responsible if he dies?
(a) Cador of Cornwall.
(b) The Hill People.
(c) Lot of Lothian.
(d) King Uther.
4. Who summons Merlin to Tintagel the second week of September?
5. Who does Merlin visit on his way back home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Merlin assume when they are waiting at the inn to go to the castle?
2. What does Merlin dream about while traveling north through the forest?
3. What decorates Uther's great cloak?
4. Who does Merlin reveal has the gift of sight?
5. What piece of history does Merlin teach Arthur and his companion at the chapel?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)