|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Merlin angry about Cador's arrival with his troops?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) He did not see it in a vision.
(c) The Hill People did not warn him.
(d) Both of these.
2. What realization is Merlin struck with in regards to Morgause and Arthur's union?
(a) The child that was conceived will be the true king.
(b) The child that was conceived will mean Arthur's death.
(c) The child that was conceived will mean Morgause's death.
(d) None of these.
3. Who does Merlin say will be held responsible if he dies?
(a) Cador of Cornwall.
(b) King Uther.
(c) Lot of Lothian.
(d) The Hill People.
4. Who often accompanied Arthur to Merlin's chapel?
5. What does the guard tell Merlin once awake?
(a) Arthur has been taken.
(b) Arthur has gone to the woman's room.
(c) Someone has attempted to kill Arthur.
(d) Arthur has run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the forest chapel now called?
2. What decorates Uther's great cloak?
3. Where is Ector's castle?
4. On what night is Arthur given to Merlin?
5. Where does Merlin agree to meet Ector?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)