|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ygraine suggest Arthur be taken once born?
(a) The Court of King Lot of Lothian.
(b) The Court of King Budec of Brittany.
(c) The Court of Duke Gorlois.
(d) Merlin should take him to Bryn Myrddin.
2. What is the name of the hillsmen's leader?
3. What does the guard tell Merlin once awake?
(a) Arthur has gone to the woman's room.
(b) Arthur has run away.
(c) Arthur has been taken.
(d) Someone has attempted to kill Arthur.
4. Who does Merlin send to tell Ector's wife that he and Arthur will join Candor on the ride north?
5. Why is Arthur upset with Merlin when Merlin reveals something about himself in Part 4, Chapter 5?
(a) Because he is disappointed in Merlin's actions the night Arthur was born.
(b) Because he thought Merlin was his father, which he now finds is impossible.
(c) Because he is disappointed in Merlin's actions the night Arthur was conceived.
(d) Because he believes Merlin has been lying to Uther.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Merlin live?
2. What takes Merlin by surprise after he calls out for the holy man?
3. What does Merlin first intend to do with the holy man's chapel, but then changes his mind?
4. What does Arthur name the sword he finds?
5. Where do Merlin and Ralf meet the king's soldiers?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)