|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Merlin move the enchanted sword?
(a) The island in Caer Bannog.
(b) The holy man's chapel in the forest.
(c) Deep in the forest, hidden under a tree.
(d) Count Ector's castle.
2. Why has Cador come to visit Merlin at the forest chapel?
(a) On King Uther's command.
(b) At Ygraine's request.
(c) At Count Ector's request.
(d) To warn him about Uther's betrayal.
3. How does Merlin know that someone has recently been in the forest chapel where the holy man lives?
(a) There is a candle that is not yet hard after burning.
(b) There is a half eaten dinner.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
4. Where does Arthur find the sword on the island in the middle of the lake?
(a) In Bilis' cave.
(b) Under a tree.
(c) In a stone altar.
(d) Buried in the dirt.
5. How many days does it take for Merlin to find a formula that may help Uther's injury?
(a) Five days.
(b) Three days.
(c) Six days.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man threatening war against the British kingdoms?
2. Where does Merlin tell Stilicho to tell people he is if they come looking for Merlin while he is gone?
3. When was a path last cleared through the woods that Merlin and his troops travel?
4. What doctor, who Merlin knows, treats Merlin's injured hand?
5. When does Lot plan to marry Morgian?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)