|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Merlin learn upon arriving back in Britain?
(a) Uther is sick with an infected wound.
(b) None of these.
(c) Uther has declared Arthur his legitimate heir.
(d) Uther is dead.
2. What is Merlin's proper name?
(a) Emrys Ambrosius.
(b) Myrddin Emrys.
(c) Bryn Myrddin.
(d) Merlin Emrys.
3. Who does Merlin send to tell Ector's wife that he and Arthur will join Candor on the ride north?
4. What piece of history does Merlin teach Arthur and his companion at the chapel?
(a) The battle between Ambrosius and Vortigern.
(b) The battle between Ambrosius and Lot.
(c) The battle between Ambrosius and Kaerconan.
(d) The battle between Lot and Uther.
5. What does Coll mean?
(a) The Secret Place.
(b) Undiscovered Lands.
(c) The Hidden Valley.
(d) The Hidden Place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What absorbs the sword as it sits on the altar?
2. How does Merlin respond to the calls from the soldiers?
3. What does Arthur try to give Merlin when he finds out Merlin's true identity?
4. Who does Merlin notice is absent from the battle?
5. When does Lot plan to marry Morgian?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)