|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Merlin send Ralf with a request regarding Uther's unborn child?
(a) To Hoel, Uther's cousin.
(b) To Cornwall, Uther's cousin.
(c) To Hoel, Ygraine's brother.
(d) To Ector, Ygraine's brother.
2. Where does Merlin live?
(a) A cave in Bryn Myrddin hill.
(b) With the villagers near Bryn Myddin hill.
(c) Uther's castle.
(d) A home on Bryn Myrddin hill.
3. Where do Merlin and Ralf meet the king's soldiers?
(a) Both of these.
(b) When they are resting in the ferryman's hut.
(c) On the beach, after the ferry has departed.
(d) Neither of these.
4. When does Merlin meet Arthur for the first time after his birth?
(a) When he is four-years-old.
(b) When he is nine-years-old.
(c) When he is seven-years-old.
(d) When he is five-years-old.
5. How does Merlin feel when riding toward the castle once he has been summoned?
(a) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doctor, who Merlin knows, treats Merlin's injured hand?
2. What does Merlin injure when he falls from his horse on a sunny day?
3. Who summons Merlin to Tintagel the second week of September?
4. Where does Uther suggest Arthur be taken once born?
5. Where does Merlin plan to cross Uther's path on his way back to Bryn Marddin?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)