|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Arthur's adopted brother?
2. Where does Uther suggest Arthur be taken once born?
(a) The Court of Duke Gorlois.
(b) The Court of King Lot of Lothian.
(c) The Court of King Budec of Brittany.
(d) Merlin should take him to Bryn Myrddin.
3. On what day does Merlin's horse throw a shoe, forcing Merlin to stop taking the path the Old Ones had shown him?
(a) The third day.
(b) The second day.
(c) The fourth day.
(d) The first day.
4. When was a path last cleared through the woods that Merlin and his troops travel?
(a) During the time of Ambrosius.
(b) During the time of Gorlois.
(c) It has never been cleared.
(d) It has been kept clear for the last hundred years.
5. Who does Merlin go in search of once leaving the settlement where his horse is re-shod?
(a) Another enchanter in the forest chapel.
(b) A holy man South of the Black Lake.
(c) A witch deep in the forest.
(d) A holy man in the forest chapel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Merlin live?
2. What does Merlin share with Arthur when Arthur returns to their room in Part 4, Chapter 5?
3. What does Uther reveal to Merlin about his injury?
4. What is the name of the pagan God of Air to which the common people still do obeisance?
5. Why has Cador come to visit Merlin at the forest chapel?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)