|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does it take for Merlin to find a formula that may help Uther's injury?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six days.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two days.
2. Who does Merlin go in search of once leaving the settlement where his horse is re-shod?
(a) Another enchanter in the forest chapel.
(b) A holy man in the forest chapel.
(c) A witch deep in the forest.
(d) A holy man South of the Black Lake.
3. What is the name of the pagan God of Air to which the common people still do obeisance?
(d) Myrddin Emry.
4. How does Arthur react to the truth of his parentage?
(a) He kisses Merlin.
(b) All of these.
(c) He questions why he was not raised in Court.
(d) He expersses his gratitude and affection for Merlin, Ector, and Ralf.
5. Who does Cador hold captive when he approaches Merlin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was previously Merlin's nurse when Merlin was a boy?
2. Why is Arthur upset with Merlin when Merlin reveals something about himself in Part 4, Chapter 5?
3. Who threatens to tell the other lords that she carries Arthur's child?
4. Who does Merlin tell must leave Luguvallium and never return to the Court?
5. When was a path last cleared through the woods that Merlin and his troops travel?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)