|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3 | Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Uther suggest Arthur be taken once born?
(a) The Court of King Lot of Lothian.
(b) The Court of Duke Gorlois.
(c) Merlin should take him to Bryn Myrddin.
(d) The Court of King Budec of Brittany.
2. How old does Merlin tell Uther that Arthur will be on Christmas Eve?
3. Who has been sent to be a servant to Merlin and then Arthur, once he is born?
(c) None of these.
4. When does Merlin arrive in Britain?
(a) Late spring,
(b) Early fall.
(c) Early summer.
(d) Late summer.
5. What is the name of the pagan God of Air to which the common people still do obeisance?
(c) Myrddin Emry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traveling altar does Uther travel with?
2. What is the first thing Uther asks Merlin once they are alone in his chambers?
3. What marks the boundary of Hoel's kingdom?
4. Where does Ygraine suggest Arthur be taken once born?
5. Where does Merlin plan to cross Uther's path on his way back to Bryn Marddin?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)