|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 3 | Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What traveling altar does Uther travel with?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) An alter of Mithras.
(c) An alter of Myrddin.
(d) Both of these.
2. Who does Merlin find fighting off three men on horseback?
3. What is the name of the chamberlain who tells Merlin about the king's condition?
4. Where does Merlin plan to cross Uther's path on his way back to Bryn Marddin?
(a) At Tintagel.
(b) At the Welsh Border.
(c) Along the spine of Dumnonia.
(d) At the Saxon Beach.
5. Where does Merlin send Ralf with a request regarding Uther's unborn child?
(a) To Hoel, Ygraine's brother.
(b) To Cornwall, Uther's cousin.
(c) To Hoel, Uther's cousin.
(d) To Ector, Ygraine's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ygraine suggest Arthur be taken once born?
2. What does Coll mean?
3. When does Merlin arrive in Britain?
4. What is the name of the pagan God of Air to which the common people still do obeisance?
5. What distracts the outlaws just as they are about to spot Merlin and his troop?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)